TRX Broken Into Over the Past Weekend

midas360

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Dodge TRX
I wanted to warn the forum about truck theft and vandalism picking up. At least down in Texas. I had the pleasure of waking up with my rear passenger side window smashed in. Nothing was taken but we believe they were looking for a firearm for some quick cash. I had to order a new window for my TRX which takes about 5-10 days out of Houston. It's the worst feeling but at least the damage was limited to the window (tint) and the leather that is up against the window. The leather was scarred and scuffed up. Fortunately their is a mobile leather repair company that told me they can make it look 100% new. Oh well... be safe out there BUT enjoy your TRX!!!

BDS TRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Name
Brian
Current Ride
2012 Supercharged Challenger R/T+ / 2015 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Current Ride #2
2013 Harley Davidson Road Glide
Sorry to hear!

. . . I'm just so thankful that I have the ability to let mine sleep in the garage when she finally gets here!

All these theft / break in accounts are starting to legit affect me. :eek:

JumpSquadAuto

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 C8 Corvette
I wanted to warn the forum about truck theft and vandalism picking up. At least down in Texas. I had the pleasure of waking up with my rear passenger side window smashed in. Nothing was taken but we believe they were looking for a firearm for some quick cash. I had to order a new window for my TRX which takes about 5-10 days out of Houston. It's the worst feeling but at least the damage was limited to the window (tint) and the leather that is up against the window. The leather was scarred and scuffed up. Fortunately their is a mobile leather repair company that told me they can make it look 100% new. Oh well... be safe out there BUT enjoy your TRX!!!
Sorry to hear that man. That sucks. Hopefully those scumbags get caught.

OP
midas360

midas360

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Dodge TRX
Sorry that happened, really terrible. We’re you in SA or elsewhere?
Great question and I didn't even tell that part. We were in Dallas for Family Weekend at SMU. We stayed at the Double Tree across 75 there. I will be honest, i felt very uncomfortable leaving it there in the parking lot but didn't have a choice. I parked so the cameras were filming in that area as well. I would have rather nothing had happened but since nothing was taken, this was the next best option. Maybe some guy/gal having a bad night or something. They did rummage through the car though. The only other thing I can think they were looking for was the lug nut socket to remove the wheels? I dunno. I am guessing. Dallas police said from their experience and what' they see regularly, they wanted the truck but couldn't take it for some reason.

RTG

Prestige Worldwide
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX Granite
Current Ride #2
2021 Ram TRX Blue
NO LIVES MATTER. These type of scum should be killed.

So glad I don't live with other humans any more.

HeliPilot

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
USAF
Been placing it in front of the entrance every night. I feel I’m screwed no matter what, my other option was to bring the Redeye, which is a bigger target.

OP
midas360

midas360

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Dodge TRX
Been placing it in front of the entrance every night. I feel I’m screwed no matter what, my other option was to bring the Redeye, which is a bigger target.
Smart man... wish I had done that too. :( All I know is, it's not going to discourage me from enjoying my truck. I am not going to just park it and never drive it because i am worried about it being stolen or broken into.

Caliche

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 Polaris 1000 Ranger SxS
Get a few signs and post them in your truck.....

“Video recording to the cloud 24/7”

FlameTRXboss22

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
I remember when me and my cousin were followed from the Apple store to another store in the area then broke into my vehicle and snatched our brand new Mac. It happens in the blink of an eye. You feel so violated when that happens hope you get fixed soon and always watch your surroundings 👍

HeliPilot

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Military
USAF
Smart man... wish I had done that too. :( All I know is, it's not going to discourage me from enjoying my truck. I am not going to just park it and never drive it because i am worried about it being stolen or broken into.
I get it!! My avatar is actually from my hotel room. WATCHFUL EYE!!!

OP
midas360

midas360

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Dodge TRX
I get it!! My avatar is actually from my hotel room. WATCHFUL EYE!!!
Now if you just tell me where you are staying, that would be great :) hahaha I think you have one of the coolest looking ones. Never seen one with the sun roof. It looks bad ass from teh top angle. What color? te granite?

FlameTRXboss22

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Your right enjoy life without fear 👍 Most of the time these thief’s are closer than you think keep a sharp eye when parking in public places you’ll start noticing if you just take a second to 👀

OP
midas360

midas360

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Dodge TRX
I meant to tell everyone. The Hotel you do not ever want to stay at is the Double Tree located at Campbell Center near 75 in Dallas Texas. I just got off the phone with David Ryan of Executive Customer Relations. Lets just say he's not interested in hearing what customers have to say regarding any issues at the franchise.

NFARVW

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Adam
Current Ride
2014 Tundra TRD
Current Ride #2
2021 Volvo XC90 T8
I remember when me and my cousin were followed from the Apple store to another store in the area then broke into my vehicle and snatched our brand new Mac. It happens in the blink of an eye. You feel so violated when that happens hope you get fixed soon and always watch your surroundings 👍
I feel like baiting one of those fucking thieves but inside the box is nothing but a block of C4. Boom

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com