TRX Member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2013 Raptor
Current Ride #2
2015 Corvette Z06
Does anyone know if the wheels on a 2013 Ford Raptor will fit on the TRX?

I love the current wheels I have on my Raptor and I would like to sell the truck with the stock wheels and keep my Fuel wheels.

Thanks for the help!

I love the current wheels I have on my Raptor and I would like to sell the truck with the stock wheels and keep my Fuel wheels.

Thanks for the help!
Which Fuel wheels are they? Many of the have a dual-drilled bolt pattern. If there are 12 lug holes, it will be a dual drill. With one of the bolt patterns being 6x135 (Ford), the other pattern would definitely be 6x139.7 which is the bolt pattern of the TRX.

Which Fuel wheels are they? Many of the have a dual-drilled bolt pattern. If there are 12 lug holes, it will be a dual drill. With one of the bolt patterns being 6x135 (Ford), the other pattern would definitely be 6x139.7 which is the bolt pattern of the TRX.
Thanks n8er, I'll grab a look at them and see if they may still work.

Much appreciated!!!

A couple of other things to consider, but might work out fine:
  1. Center bore size. The wheel bore on the TRX (from what I can tell) is 77.8mm, while the 2013 Raptor has an 87.1mm center bore. The Fuel wheels will clear, but if the TRX wheels are supposed to be hub-centric you might have trouble with vibrations at speed.
  2. Offset - The factory Raptor wheel had a +34 offset. The TRX is +18 or +19 IIRC. So, the factory Raptor wheel sticks out .62" less than the factory TRX wheel. Depending on the offset of your Fuel wheels and brand/model of tire you might have some fitment issues.
Let us know what you find out on the bolt pattern on your wheels. Hopefully it will all work out!

Upload a picture of the wheels. Curious to see what they look like.

A couple of other things to consider, but might work out fine:
  1. Center bore size. The wheel bore on the TRX (from what I can tell) is 77.8mm, while the 2013 Raptor has an 87.1mm center bore. The Fuel wheels will clear, but if the TRX wheels are supposed to be hub-centric you might have trouble with vibrations at speed.
  2. Offset - The factory Raptor wheel had a +34 offset. The TRX is +18 or +19 IIRC. So, the factory Raptor wheel sticks out .62" less than the factory TRX wheel. Depending on the offset of your Fuel wheels and brand/model of tire you might have some fitment issues.
Let us know what you find out on the bolt pattern on your wheels. Hopefully it will all work out!
Well, if he has a dual-drill 6x135/6x139.7 wheel it's probably going to have a bore of 106.1 on the wheel anyway. He could use hub rings to close that up, but usually the wheels will center well as long as the lugs are tightened in the "star" pattern. I've personally never used hub rings and have never had a problem. As far as offset, most of the fuel wheels will have a lower offset than the stock wheels, so he'd likely be okay.

IMG_7219.jpg

Here's a blown up picture of the bolt pattern. Looks like there are a couple of options.

IMG_7218.jpg
This is the wheel / tire combo on my current Raptor with the Fuel cover installed.

I have not looked at TRX wheels yet, but it is important to match up more than just the bolt pattern. Other considerations:

1. Backspacing
2. Hub-centric?
3. hole diameter
4. bolt holes diameter
5. load/impact rating (I am guessing the OEM TRX rims are designed to handle a much higher load than a standard 1500)

Cheaper or incorrect wheels can have a drastic negative impact on ride quality.

Thanks for the help!
They will not. 6x139.7 is for 5th GEN Ram 1500 and TRX models, check out some of the awesome wheels we have here: https://justboltons.com/shop-trucks/ram-trx/2021-2022/

and PM me for the forum coupon code.

Biggest issue you have here is they are 17’s, so they won’t clear the brakes. All the other specs are irrelevant if the diameter is too small.

Back