TRX American Racing Headers @Americanracing

CaLI_TRX_HP

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram Trx
Recently installed american racing headers with catless option. What a difference the stock header is more of a manifold then header. Not sure if Ram had to comply with some sort of regulatory emissions non sense. I posted a side by side.

Attachments

• IMG_0392.MOV
    15.9 MB
  • 90C93F50-7A42-41FC-8F94-F5777D79A4F2.jpeg
    90C93F50-7A42-41FC-8F94-F5777D79A4F2.jpeg
    430.6 KB · Views: 552
Recently installed american racing headers with catless option. What a difference the stock header is more of a manifold then header. Not sure if Ram had to comply with some sort of regulatory emissions non sense. I posted a side by side.
Looks awesome 🤩 I want to do these heat wrapped also with factory cats and incognito pulley in the spring 💪. Let us know how you like them long term and sound clip please 👍

Quite a difference on the outside. Genuinely surprised how well the stock ones flow. The upgraded set might not deliver power but the sound is a huge improvement.

That’s Awesome!!! I can’t wait to hear a TRX in person with them. Definitely an upgrade I’d love to do in the future.

I wish I had wrapped mine. For anyone else installing do what Cali TRX did. They warm up the cab. Love them.

What heat tape did you use?

If anyone is interested in these, we just received a big batch of them into our inventory. OP, please feel free to delete this if you do not want it on your post sir.

If anyone is interested in these, we just received a big batch of them into our inventory. OP, please feel free to delete this if you do not want it on your post sir.

Thank you

T

Thank Joe for setting me up!!!

What type numbers do they put out?

2k and no hp gains or claims? Hellcat factory manifolds flow much more than a stock engine needs. Unless your going big on your build they arent needed. Headers do sound cool though just not 2k cool for me.

Is it much louder or just cleaner sounding/

Is it much louder or just cleaner sounding/
They do give it a much throatier sound, I cant hear the supercharger whine anymore. If putting them on a stock truck and looking for numbers or a seat of the pants difference, you wont see one. But if you want the sound and plan on doing an intake and incognito or any other pulley upgrades, it can help boost the numbers

Back