TRX allocation order and time for FCA to pick up oder

BSomm41

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Broc
Current Ride
2021 Ram Rebel TRX TR2 Billet Silver
How long did it take for people to have FCA assign a VON after order if it was placed on a dealer allocationt? It has been almost 2 weeks and FCA hasn't aknowledged the order at all. I was told that the dealer had 4 allocations and figured I would at least have a slot by now. I know going in the ordering process would be slow. Depending upon who I talked to it could be 4 months or 6-9 months. If it gets pushed to the maximum I definitely feel like I'll be in 2022 territory and will push for the updated MY at my original price.

RobR651

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 1500
I had my VON the same day I ordered and VIN the next week.

RobR651

TRX Addict
Reaction score
Current Ride
2015 Ram 1500
If you don’t have a VON yet go find another dealer with an actual allocation or pick up an existing build. There’s plenty of links in the MSRP dealer thread

OkieTRX80

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ram 1500 / 2021 TRX No_LE
If you don’t have a VON yet go find another dealer with an actual allocation or pick up an existing build. There’s plenty of links in the MSRP dealer thread
You'll have a VON the very minute the order is put through. If dealer has allocation, you should get a VIN within a week or 2

OP
B

BSomm41

TRX Member
Reaction score
Name
Broc
Current Ride
2021 Ram Rebel TRX TR2 Billet Silver
Thanks for the feedback. I may stop in and see what the deal is. They haven't been the best about communication so far and may have a VON and never passed it along.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com