TRX’ing in Kentucky

GreatWhiteTRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM 1500 TRX (waiting for delivery)
Military
Army
Greetings gents. Here in Louisville, just ordered my TRX today, praying to God for no issues and quick build!

Welcome GWTRX! What color & options did you order and from which dealer? Any discounts from MSRP or Invoice?

Welcome GWTRX! What color & options did you order and from which dealer? Any discounts from MSRP or Invoice?
So I got it in the white/black 2-tone, lvl 1 group w/ leather buckets, Harmon/kardon sound system, pano-sunroof, parking/360 view sensors. Put 22k down (trade-in that’s paid off) and walked out owing $55K! Dealership did a 4% off MSRP for building new and got a zero tax discount for being active duty. Dream truck time 🤙🏻🤙🏻

I’m in crestwood, orders mine on 12/3…hope to see it soon. Welcome! Who did you order through?
Nice! Has yours entered D1 status yet?
I actually ordered from that CDJR dealership in Crestwood, small world

So I got it in the white/black 2-tone, lvl 1 group w/ leather buckets, Harmon/kardon sound system, pano-sunroof, parking/360 view sensors. Put 22k down (trade-in that’s paid off) and walked out owing $55K! Dealership did a 4% off MSRP for building new and got a zero tax discount for being active duty. Dream truck time 🤙🏻🤙🏻
Congrats!

Ordered mine from Dan Cummins for 4% below invoice. Hydro Blue; Level 2; everything except for the bed tire carrier and tow mirrors.

Thank you for your service!

Congrats!

Ordered mine from Dan Cummins for 4% below invoice. Hydro Blue; Level 2; everything except for the bed tire carrier and tow mirrors.

Thank you for your service!
Hellyeah! Get those deals!

Went d1 on Dec 27th I believe, est ship date of 1/8 built just awaiting inspection and It has a build sheet, just waiting on window sticker…
Ahhh man I wouldn’t be able to contain myself lol

It was my 11 year old that couldn’t contain himself… then I got the estimated ship date and now the containment issue has spread! I was originally told to expect it end of February or March.
Damn that seems like it happened super fast even with being over Christmas. Gives me hope that I won’t have to wait 8 weeks!

Back