Truck that fell over on the production line?

Steel

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango

I’m trying to find that picture does anyone have it? I’m beginning to wonder if that was mine was it a granite gray?

It was a Granite Grey truck, however FCA stated the truck will be scraped and not fixed.

FB_IMG_1609369782664.jpg

I’m trying to find that picture does anyone have it? I’m beginning to wonder if that was mine was it a granite gray?
Let’s hope not. I dying to go see yours

It has tow mirrors...

I was beginning to wonder if the one that fell off the line was mine and that’s why my status went from D1 back to D 😩 Mine is a granite gray. However the one in the picture doesn’t look like it has the bit locker rooms and I have beadlocks, Although I can’t quite tell which rim it is and maybe they add the bead lock afterwards?

It has tow mirrors...
So if it has tow mirrors then I’m guessing they come with the tow package? If that’s the case then it wasn’t my truck because I don’t have a tow package

So if it has tow mirrors then I’m guessing they come with the tow package? If that’s the case then it wasn’t my truck because I don’t have a tow package
Tow mirrors is a separate option. Tow package has the brake controller, trailer light check, and trailer TPMS

I was beginning to wonder if the one that fell off the line was mine and that’s why my status went from D1 back to D 😩 Mine is a granite gray. However the one in the picture doesn’t look like it has the bit locker rooms and I have beadlocks, Although I can’t quite tell which rim it is and maybe they add the bead lock afterwards?
" bit locker rooms" --- :LOL:

I want to buy that truck!
Somewhere in the wild there is a rusty but solid 70s Dodge Van body calling this truck....

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back