Truck that fell over on the production line?

Steel

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango

I’m trying to find that picture does anyone have it? I’m beginning to wonder if that was mine was it a granite gray?

swankyzaphod

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep JL Rubicon, TRX on order
It was a Granite Grey truck, however FCA stated the truck will be scraped and not fixed.

FaZt1

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1609369782664.jpg

Agonza11

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Jeep

I’m trying to find that picture does anyone have it? I’m beginning to wonder if that was mine was it a granite gray?
Let’s hope not. I dying to go see yours

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle

It has tow mirrors...

OP
S

Steel

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango
I was beginning to wonder if the one that fell off the line was mine and that’s why my status went from D1 back to D 😩 Mine is a granite gray. However the one in the picture doesn’t look like it has the bit locker rooms and I have beadlocks, Although I can’t quite tell which rim it is and maybe they add the bead lock afterwards?

OP
S

Steel

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Durango
It has tow mirrors...
So if it has tow mirrors then I’m guessing they come with the tow package? If that’s the case then it wasn’t my truck because I don’t have a tow package

KnightMare

Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '19 Sprinter 144, '19 Accord, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
So if it has tow mirrors then I’m guessing they come with the tow package? If that’s the case then it wasn’t my truck because I don’t have a tow package
Tow mirrors is a separate option. Tow package has the brake controller, trailer light check, and trailer TPMS

Kerry0805

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Name
Kerry
I was beginning to wonder if the one that fell off the line was mine and that’s why my status went from D1 back to D 😩 Mine is a granite gray. However the one in the picture doesn’t look like it has the bit locker rooms and I have beadlocks, Although I can’t quite tell which rim it is and maybe they add the bead lock afterwards?
" bit locker rooms" --- :LOL:

MAXGroup

TRX Junkie
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
Maserati Levante GTS, Jeep GC Trailhawk, Tesla 3 Long Range, 1958 Diamond T 720
Military
Israeli Air Force
I want to buy that truck!
Somewhere in the wild there is a rusty but solid 70s Dodge Van body calling this truck....

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com