🔥 Black Friday Deals for the rest of the Month at www.BrawlerFab.com 🔥

truck stolen in front of my house

TRXfan508

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Rebel
In addition to the listed options and questionable gps monitoring has anyone used Apple air tags or other branded monitoring devices?

Tacoma2TRX

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
Toyota Tacoma 2017 TRD Sport
In addition to the listed options and questionable gps monitoring has anyone used Apple air tags or other branded monitoring devices?
Yes on the apple air tags. Did it in my Tacoma and have a couple in my TRX. Only thing I don't like about them is I wish you could geo-fence them into a specific area similar to how you can do on the RAM App. As it stands, I've only been able to figure out how to make it alert me when they're no longer "around me".

RamRex

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
I have the car lock. Its like 10 $ a month. It works pretty well. This is so shitty that I have to to spend money on a security device insted of some cool lights or something else for the truck. 😕

TRXfan508

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram 1500 Rebel
I have the car lock. Its like 10 $ a month. It works pretty well. This is so shitty that I have to to spend money on a security device insted of some cool lights or something else for the truck. 😕
Agree. I didn’t realize this was such a big issue.

BryanE4435

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
TRX SandBlast
Current Ride #2
Legs
Military
USAF
Man y’all make me regret getting this truck :(. For now I sleep peacefully living in military housing but soon I’ll be headed to Florida in civilian residence. Ordered the Tazer but it still hasn’t shipped as I got the combo plate too, hoping it gets here before I leave. Does anyone know of a IGLA installer near Dayton Ohio?

AmosMoses

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
Toyota Highlander
Man y’all make me regret getting this truck :(. For now I sleep peacefully living in military housing but soon I’ll be headed to Florida in civilian residence. Ordered the Tazer but it still hasn’t shipped as I got the combo plate too, hoping it gets here before I leave. Does anyone know of a IGLA installer near Dayton Ohio?
May be one on your way to FL
33FD6A67-B001-43AF-8FB2-07C1D7EEEC5A.jpeg

Billet P

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram 1500 Billet Silver TRX / Level 2 / ASG / BUG / HK
Lol “minty”

And it’s pretty cheap too at only $25

I don’t know if they’re technically speaking legal in CA either, but we have those all black with yellow lettering ones you can get from our DMV, so I figure I’m just taking it a step further with changing the color of the lettering. 🤷‍♂️
Lol illegal in CA. You could technically be pulled over and cited for that. Had a coworker pulled over for this and was given a warning but needed to remove it. Something about altering government property or something like that.

wolfnards

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Following

Which IGLA do all of you recommend? I just went to the website and there's numerous options to purchase.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping