TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500 Longhorn
Military
CA National Guard
TruckGun.jpeg

I haven't seen this topic come up yet. This is a Glock 19X that is my "Truck Gun" in my RAM 2500. It's on a Vulcan magnetic mount that has worked very well and the gun has never inadvertently fallen off. I plan to use the same setup in the TRX unless somebody has some better options that I haven't seen.
Anyone start looking at options for the TRX yet?

i use lockerdown console box

Attachments

• 60694912141__BE3FAEFF-F8F7-4F8A-8E5D-326265EDCDA1.JPG
    60694912141__BE3FAEFF-F8F7-4F8A-8E5D-326265EDCDA1.JPG
    334.6 KB · Views: 67
View attachment 4003

I haven't seen this topic come up yet. This is a Glock 19X that is my "Truck Gun" in my RAM 2500. It's on a Vulcan magnetic mount that has worked very well and the gun has never inadvertently fallen off. I plan to use the same setup in the TRX unless somebody has some better options that I haven't seen.
Man o Man that is a very nice setup!!

G41 as the truck gun.. also an unloaded 454 in case you are forced to beat someone to death (in self defense) useless as gun ...only useful as a club hahaha

Attachments

• 20210205_170317.jpg
    20210205_170317.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 15
I have a similar style to this in my JK and and am putting the same in my Gladiator and maybe the TRX. Hard mounts to the front seat anchor bolt.
7d34e9ad269c8623e91fb9910450d5d1.jpg

There’s a lot of very well knowledgeable truck experts On this form,Bourbon Professionals.(guess who that might be😉) but y’all have finally entered my world! If you have to engage with a side arm. It’s already a bad day! I have with me at all times AAC 300-Black out. (Suppressed) mainly to conceal muzzle flash! And two pistols, One revolver for reliability, But hell I’m in Indian country! : Note AAC. Advanced Armament Co. They build some very well designed weaponry. And yes I have talk to some ranchers lately, And the activity on the border has increased dramatically. I have personally help people that want to better than selves and work. The problem is the contraband, I don’t know how I got here but for some reason I feel better. Like CALICHE says Cheers.🍻. And now I’m gonna go make another drink.

There’s a lot of very well knowledgeable truck experts On this form,Bourbon Professionals.(guess who that might be😉) but y’all have finally entered my world! If you have to engage with a side arm. It’s already a bad day! I have with me at all times AAC 300-Black out. (Suppressed) mainly to conceal muzzle flash! And two pistols, One revolver for reliability, But hell I’m in Indian country! : Note AAC. Advanced Armament Co. They build some very well designed weaponry. And yes I have talk to some ranchers lately, And the activity on the border has increased dramatically. I have personally help people that want to better than selves and work. The problem is the contraband, I don’t know how I got here but for some reason I feel better. Like CALICHE says Cheers.🍻. And now I’m gonna go make another drink.
Cheers my friend. By the way me too....

I had an IWB holster but it always seemed to pinch me in the truck. So I got a S&W Bodyguard for pocket carry then added the “truck gun”. It’d be nice to just have the one but couldn’t get comfortable.
I agree with my bigger guns. My favorite daily is a sig .380 I know its not big enough for some things but very comfortable .
Its the clip holster that came with it so when you need to take it off it is very simple to remove.
My carry for other things is my 10mm longslide nighthawk.

View attachment 4003

Please advise what does this post have to do with the TRX??????

There’s a lot of very well knowledgeable truck experts On this form,Bourbon Professionals.(guess who that might be😉) but y’all have finally entered my world! If you have to engage with a side arm. I

Now looky here. I'm no judge of connoisseurs, but I am a connoisseur of judging. And in my connoisseur judgment, you are a connoisseur for judging connoisseurs.

There, I said it!

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back