TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 White TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Pink XT6 (wife's car)
Just venting is all. I tried to add to my build (Carbon fiber package), but was unable to...I guess the good news is they give me a VIN number LOL...that is all

Same here..tried to add CF and remove the offroad running boards a couple of weeks ago but no luck. Just gonna wrap those trim pieces

bright side you have a vin!

Same with me... I tried to remove a couple of items... and it kicked it back unchanged, but like you I got my vin yesterday.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, makes me feel better actually...at one point I though he was just being lazy or something. But I have a VIN and the status is “D - firm schedule: serial number is assigned”...so that must b a good thing

Thanks guys, makes me feel better actually...at one point I though he was just being lazy or something. But I have a VIN and the status is “D - firm schedule: serial number is assigned”...so that must b a good thing
Yeah that’s a great thing! My dealer asked if I wanted to try and change the order after I got my vin... been waiting since 8/25... I said hell no.. haha

Couple pieces wrapped in carbon and you'll be good. Would suck if you had a tech package you couldn't get added.

Couple pieces wrapped in carbon and you'll be good. Would suck if you had a tech package you couldn't get added.

it’s the steering wheel that I want! Lol

No I was just trying to delete the rails and bed cover and add the carbon fiber... no worries i will figure something out later.

I don't think your going to miss out on the steering wheel. Looks like 1 small piece has carbon on it.
No carbon
1601521063555.png

Carbon
1601521125135.png

It would be a base or Level 1 trim. Level 2 gets you the upgraded steering wheel
1601522284474.png

I was able to change color on my order to Granite Crystal but I’m still in VON hell. My status did change from BA-Pending order to BG- Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not.

I was able to change color on my order to Granite Crystal but I’m still in VON hell. My status did change from BA-Pending order to BG- Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling. Not sure if that’s a good thing or not.

it’s good...since u were able to change the color...bad that it hasn’t made it to the next step ??

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back