Train Horns - Any Ideas?

Dude…what the hell do you care what people do w their trucks? All these wasted comments that add zero value. Try and keep the forum positive and useful. My 2 cents.

Guess you haven’t noticed a good amount of people on here know everything and if it’s not something they would to their truck then no one should do it to theirs

Guess you haven’t noticed a good amount of people on here know everything and if it’s not something they would to their truck then no one should do it to theirs
Generally I could care less what somebody does to their truck but train horns really on a little half ton truck come on the only thing air horns should be on without making the driver look like a total douche is a big rig period. Sorry not sorry I’ve seen people do stupid shit and make the diesel community all look like stupid rednecks for years I’ve seen idiots rolling coal all over other vehicles blacking out lanes, that stupid Carolina squat and yes train horns to scare people making us all look bad and giving the entire sport a bad name just hate to see that kind of garbage.

Generally I could care less what somebody does to their truck but train horns really on a little half ton truck come on the only thing air horns should be on without making the driver look like a total douche is a big rig period. Sorry not sorry I’ve seen people do stupid shit and make the diesel community all look like stupid rednecks for years I’ve seen idiots rolling coal all over other vehicles blacking out lanes, that stupid Carolina squat and yes train horns to scare people making us all look bad and giving the entire sport a bad name just hate to see that kind of garbage.
You must be older then Moses himself.

No but what the hell does age have to do with anything other than maybe having more common sense
LOL--Agreed! Air Horns are for Goobers! As we say in Texas "All Hat No Cattle!" Growing up, not mine some of the family's trucks had sirens on them!

Called cattle with them.... Guess Air Horns attract other Goobers as well as law enforcement lol.....

Last edited:
Following this cause there’s nothing that annoys me more then when people are crossing the street slow as fuck on purpose, they need a good toot of a train horn to put some pep in their step
LOL you do that causing an accident or harm to that person you will not be posting here anymore.... You will be in the Grey Bar Hotel and having been sued for every nickel you have, no TRX anymore the bank will have it back! ;)

On my 2020 limited I took out the spare and mounted the horns there. I put the compressor and 5 gallon tank in the bed. Disconnected my factory horn and Wired up to my steering whell horn. Was badass. Going to do the same to the trx whenever it comes in lol

LOL you do that causing an accident or harm to that person you will not be posting here anymore.... You will be in the Grey Bar Hotel and having been sued for every nickel you have, no TRX anymore the bank will have it back! ;)

I like that “grey bar hotel” never heard that one before.

I’ve been saving my nickels for a rainy day

So can anyone recommend any specific train horns that they are happy with?

Back