Trade black wheels and some cash for beadlocks

Serluna

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2019 Ford Raptor
Anyone willing to trade their beadlocks for my black wheels and some cash or just sell them? I live in El Paso tx and im willing to drive up to 300 miles. Also I will be picking up the truck in the next two weeks from San antonio Tx so if you are close to that area it might work as well.
Thanks!

Are you selling them or trading them? I have a trucking company and i have trucks in Nj all the time. I might be able to send them and pick them up

Should have my truck soon... I’m getting rid of my headlocks probably. How much you offering?

You must have a black truck. I think the standard rims look much better on a black truck.

Reactions: tgk
I will contact you once i have the truck to see if you still want to do the trade
Thanks!
Mine is coming with black wheels and looking for a set of beadlocks also. I live in western Mi. How much do you want for yours?

Will let you know when I get the truck. Should be in a few weeks. Well, hopefully. I mean it was suppose to have a ship date of the 26th.

Will let you know when I get the truck. Should be in a few weeks. Well, hopefully. I mean it was suppose to have a ship date of the 26th.
ok. Keep me posted as I am waiting for mine also and was going to see about buying them from the dealer and swapping them out. I want to keep mine stock but with beadlocks. Thank again.

Probably just the wheel as I hope to transfer the tires onto the beadlock wheels.

I’m interested in buying a set of the black trx wheels no tires. What you got?

I have a set on my truck coming in around 3/12. I am hoping to add a set of beadlocks and should know tomorrow for sure. Check back if interested.

I am located in western central Mi. Price is negotiable so make an offer. Not sure yet what they sell for but they would be under that price. They will be brand new with no miles on them other than from factory.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back