TPMS part number?

CustomPerformance

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Does anyone know the part number for the TPMS sensors on the TRX? The first dealer I checked with wanted $306.00 for a set of 4, and they said they can only order 3 at a time. Then they have to wait to get additional ones (something like a couple of weeks). I found some TPMS sensors on Rock Auto for about $30-$35 each, but not sure if they would work. They were listed under RAM, 1500, 6.2L motor, so I would assume they are for the TRX, but there were two options and I wasn't sure if either were correct. If anyone has a good source for MOPAR parts please let me know. I know some dealers for Ford, Mercedes, Porsche, etc. cater to forums pretty good, and sell stuff at or near jobber. If any RAM dealers are lurking please chime in. Thanks.

1C6SRFU92MN900294 | 2021 | DT | 022 - Wheels 605 - Tire Monitoring System
68293199AA

Used that VIN to look up the part - they are an allocated part right now, dealer can only order 3 per 7 days. Not sure why, there are a metric shitload of these in stock right now (almost 3000 at Centerline, the PDC they come from).

MSRP is $48.35 each, but some quick searches - you can be in the $30-35 range. $306 for a set of 4, that dealer is nuts.

The part number shows up for all engines for 2021.

Definitely seems a bit pricey. They may be restricting supply so they have what they need for the production lines. I would think aftermarket would be just fine. Anytime you go to a tire store they are using aftermarket supplies.

1C6SRFU92MN900294 | 2021 | DT | 022 - Wheels 605 - Tire Monitoring System
68293199AA

Used that VIN to look up the part - they are an allocated part right now, dealer can only order 3 per 7 days. Not sure why, there are a metric shitload of these in stock right now (almost 3000 at Centerline, the PDC they come from).

MSRP is $48.35 each, but some quick searches - you can be in the $30-35 range. $306 for a set of 4, that dealer is nuts.

The part number shows up for all engines for 2021.
Thanks for that. Rock Auto has them, but it calls for a 5 day delay when you try and order 4. I was able to order one, and it should be here Monday. Now to find another local dealer who can get me 3 of them ASAP. Thanks again!

Definitely seems a bit pricey. They may be restricting supply so they have what they need for the production lines. I would think aftermarket would be just fine. Anytime you go to a tire store they are using aftermarket supplies.
I have no issue with aftermarket, I just didn't want to end up with 4 sensors that didn't communicate for some reason. Since it was new I was unsure what aftermarket options existed and were compatible. I'm tempted to order 4 of the second option listed on Rock Auto and see if they work.

I bought 4 OEM sensors for $76 shipped on eBay here and they arrived in less than 4 days. Had them verified by the tire shop for the correct application, and they also said all 4 of them tested fine.

I bought 4 OEM sensors for $76 shipped on eBay here and they arrived in less than 4 days. Had them verified by the tire shop for the correct application, and they also said all 4 of them tested fine.
That's essentially the same price as the dealer, but I suppose it's nice they will let you get 4. I went ahead and ordered 4 of the other TPMS sensors on Rock Auto. $131.92 for a set of 4 shipped to TX, and should be here Monday. DHL ground. Part number on Rock Auto is 68324960AB. I'll post back if they work.

That's essentially the same price as the dealer, but I suppose it's nice they will let you get 4. I went ahead and ordered 4 of the other TPMS sensors on Rock Auto. $131.92 for a set of 4 shipped to TX, and should be here Monday. DHL ground. Part number on Rock Auto is 68324960AB. I'll post back if they work.
Please keep us posted if they work or not.

If you're OK waiting until Monday, why didn't you go with the eBay ones for half the price? They would have arrived Monday as well I'm guessing...(I checked my order and they arrived in 4 days). But either way, glad you're getting the sensors you wanted, and make sure to post pics of your new wheels when they're on!

Back