Tow Mirrors Worth it? - 20’ Enclosed Cargo

sheesh i towed a 4k empty dumb trailer up north and thought this truck was gonna explode... lol will never happen again haha

Reactions: Two
Haters will be haters... I think it looks meaner!

I wish I knew how much higher the Ram Bar is, above the fin.
🤏 about that much. I know someone published this info on the forum somewhere. A little digging.
If nobody answers, I can take a measurement later.

Haters will be haters... I think it looks meaner!
A 2500 or 3500 pulling a ghost trailer looks ridiculous enough, I think. On a 1500, well we have entered a whole new dimension of "look at me" wanna-be trucker.
Might as well put stacks on it, too, and nekkid lady mud flaps.

And yes, I have the tow mirrors on mine. Sure hope I'll never have to tow anything with it, but I really do prefer the flat glass on the passenger side.

I had family members that mirror-shamed me for driving around like this for a week. The visibility was vastly improved compared to the horizontal position. But the level of douchiness finally got to me and I succumbed to the haters. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 26182
Don't feel bad, my wife would do the same

A 2500 or 3500 pulling a ghost trailer looks ridiculous enough, I think. On a 1500, well we have entered a whole new dimension of "look at me" wanna-be trucker.
Might as well put stacks on it, too, and nekkid lady mud flaps.

And yes, I have the tow mirrors on mine. Sure hope I'll never have to tow anything with it, but I really do prefer the flat glass on the passenger side.
Oh shnizzle, I didn't even think of stacks...:unsure:

Oh shnizzle, I didn't even think of stacks...:unsure:
Maybe go over to the dark side gradually, and install just one stack and mud flap for now?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back