TORE @ Rally Ready

HASTA_TRX

TRX Fanatic
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
We were the only family that showed this past wknd in a TRX at TORE, no surprise. If you are located within 3 hrs of Austin, TX you should come out sometime this season.

Attachments

• TORE-211.jpg
    TORE-211.jpg
    498.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 45
We were the only family that showed this past wknd in a TRX at TORE, no surprise. If you are located within 3 hrs of Austin, TX you should come out sometime this season.
How'd it hold up compared the Raptor boys?

How'd it hold up compared the Raptor boys?
It did well i was a few seconds behind the 1st place finisher that was my friend in the Bronco Raptor (which is totally legit). The truck is heavy and is difficult to stop but the stock suspension dis fantastic. I took many buddies for laps and they were very impressed. Next race I will do my best to win, this time I had the family riding along and i definitely did not want to break anything. I would never hear the end of that one having 2 raptors in the past along with trip to Baja in the latest one.

Attachments

• IMG_20230213_153453.jpg
    IMG_20230213_153453.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 32
It did well i was a few seconds behind the 1st place finisher that was my friend in the Bronco Raptor (which is totally legit). The truck is heavy and is difficult to stop but the stock suspension dis fantastic. I took many buddies for laps and they were very impressed. Next race I will do my best to win, this time I had the family riding along and i definitely did not want to break anything. I would never hear the end of that one having 2 raptors in the past along with trip to Baja in the latest one.
That's awesome. I have a buddy who got the opportunity to test some early Bronco Raptors and said, if you don't need a truck, that's the vehicle to buy. They're insane.

As for the family in the truck, I did some offroading this weekend with my 2 year old son in the carseat and felt the same way. Gotta keep them safe first. That said, I must've been going too slow as my son fell asleep about 20 minutes in haha.

That's awesome. I have a buddy who got the opportunity to test some early Bronco Raptors and said, if you don't need a truck, that's the vehicle to buy. They're insane.

As for the family in the truck, I did some offroading this weekend with my 2 year old son in the carseat and felt the same way. Gotta keep them safe first. That said, I must've been going too slow as my son fell asleep about 20 minutes in haha

As for the family in the truck, I did some offroading this weekend with my 2 year old son in the carseat and felt the same way. Gotta keep them safe first. That said, I must've been going too slow as my son fell asleep about 20 minutes in haha.
Nobidea how

The Bronco Raptors short wheelbase makes it extremely nimble and the 3.0 is tuned perfectly. My wife has the same engine in her ST, its a good power plant.

Back