Today was a good day

FaZt1

TRX Fanatic
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
#838 Granite Crystal Metallic has finally landed. Thanks @tripleB and @KnightMare for helping to maintain my sanity along the way. 😁
20210225_181413.jpg

Last edited:
Looking Good.. Congrats!!

How long from release to delivery? Guessing only a couple of days?

You'd think. It was finished on 2/12 and just delivered today. Seemed like forever. 😁

I'm about 70 miles from the plant.
Well what do you think of your new truck? Pretty big isn’t it. Congrats again, as I picked the same color, I can’t wait. Cheers

I figured that was yours. I have been watching the numbers. Brian from Extreme sent me a picture of yours this morning. Hopefully a White one arrives there soon with my name on it.

Well what do you think of your new truck? Pretty big isn’t it. Congrats again, as I picked the same color, I can’t wait. Cheers
She does have some girth to her, for sure. But backed her into the garage alongside the wife's Grand Cherokee like I'd done it a thousand times before. Only drove it home from the dealer. Looking forward to spending some more time tomorrow. As others have said, totally worth the wait. Hope you get yours soon!

I figured that was yours. I have been watching the numbers. Brian from Extreme sent me a picture of yours this morning. Hopefully a White one arrives there soon with my name on it.
I heard about your order, too. 😁 I think you'll be happy.

That color looks amazing! Congrats! Gets me excited for mine all over again 🍻

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back