Tirekicker from Saskatchewan

bailer

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
‘17 Raptor
Just registered, have been lurking for about a month.

I have a ‘17 Raptor, which has been great, but have got the itch for the TRX. Before this Ford was many Dodge/Rams. (Actually learned to drive in my Dad’s new ‘77 dodge se100 with a 440.)

I appreciate all the great info you guys are sharing on these forums. Might pull the pin later this year and order a ‘22.

Last edited:
welcome to the forum

Question. Can you drive cars in winter there or do they turn into giant ice cubes and you have to wait for the thaw?

Haha, the heated garage helps!
It has been -40 the last couple nights here, -53 with the wind!...(note that Celsius = Fahrenheit at -40)

Honestly all these modern day vehicles don’t even blink at these temps, in my experience.

I’m gonna do a Saskatchewan whitetail hunt one of these years. You guys grow some big bucks.

and I’ll take your word for it on the cars. I get cold at 20f

Just registered, have been lurking for about a month.

I have a ‘17 Raptor, which has been great, but have got the itch for the TRX. Before this Ford was many Dodge/Rams. (Actually learned to drive in my Dad’s new ‘77 dodge se100 with a 440.)

I appreciate all the great info you guys are sharing on these forums. Might pull the pin later this year and order a ‘22.
Hey Bailer:

I'm in Nipawin.....awaiting delivery of a TRX. Nipawin Chrysler had one allocation and was given a second by the western rep........

Hey Bailer:

I'm in Nipawin.....awaiting delivery of a TRX. Nipawin Chrysler had one allocation and was given a second by the western rep........
Thanks,....and also damn you 😀
Trying not to buy yet, but....

Back