2crazy2stop

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 White TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Pink XT6 (wife's car)
Just curious if people plan on rotating all 5 tires since they have matching rims...or if they plan on just leaving the spare up unless needed/

Brad1331

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Silver TRX
When I rotate my tires at home I use the spare instead of jack stands, This truck having a matching spare just makes the process take one less step and adding in the 5th tire increases the total tread life by 20% so I'm all for it.

OP
2crazy2stop

2crazy2stop

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 White TRX
Current Ride #2
2020 Pink XT6 (wife's car)
And both of you are right...which is the debate that I am having in my head right now. Tires are not cheap, and a spare usually (hopefully) don't get used...so if I can use up most of the spare, then the mostly spent tire isn't a "waste" when I trade it in LOL

Havasu Bill

TRX Fanatic
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM 2500 Longhorn
Military
CA National Guard
Tires age, even if not used. Having a full sized high $ spare introduces new options to consider. I’m thinking I’ll keep it under the truck and use it with 3 new tires the first time they need replacing.
My 2500 came with the front end out of alignment and screwed up the front tires before I rotated them. I’m thinking I’ll get the alignment checked shortly after getting the truck. Could be $ well spent.

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton