They got me

She actually was the crazy homeless girl who lead police on the craziest car chase I ever saw today. Was driving around and actually chasing the police in her van. Forward and in reverse. Finally got on the freeway and then started going the wrong direction. Slammed into a few cars, got out of her van and jumped up on the hood of a semi. Police got her at that point.

So yes, you are correct. It was good old Los Angeles CA.

Check for it on YouTube if you want some entertainment.

🚓🚙🚓🚓🚓🚓🚓
Her parents have to be pleased … if she has/ had any. Looks like she hatched from some errant space egg. Disturbing

Top 10 CSBAs
LA/Long Beach - BLUE
SF/Oakland - BLUE
Chicago - BLUE
Houston - RED
Dallas - RED
NY/Newark - BLUE
Seattle - BLUE
Denver - BLUE
Wash DC - BLUE
Philadelphia - BLUE
It’s the manufactuers!!

I'll add one caveat...if I yell at em to get the fuck truck away from my truck and they turn and fire at my house...well then all bets are off and let the games begin. I identify as a sensitive turtle but we all have our limits and I'm unloading right there, just b4 9 cruisers arrive...and the shit storm starts
Sensitive snapping turtle 🐢

When you get them installed please message me before you get the compustar done (looks like thats the second install after IGLA) and I will tell you the steps needed for the installer and to get your remote start working.
Thanks
Josh
Will do! Thank you very much, Josh.

TheDude

Top 10 CSBAs
LA/Long Beach - BLUE
SF/Oakland - BLUE
Chicago - BLUE
Houston - RED
Dallas - RED
NY/Newark - BLUE
Seattle - BLUE
Denver - BLUE
Wash DC - BLUE
Philadelphia - BLUE
It’s the manufactuers!!
Actually, Dallas and Houston are both blue. The state is still red but those cities are definitely not.

Actually, Dallas and Houston are both blue. The state is still red but those cities are definitely not.
Yeah I was gonna say the same. Never seen so many Beto signs outside of the valley than in Houston

In both Houston and Dallas more of the "red" population moved out into the burbs. Houston is run by no-bail criminal DA, Mayor, and etc. ,,, only recently have they started to act "tough" on crime because they have some real concerns about getting enough dead and illegals to vote in November.

In both Houston and Dallas more of the "red" population moved out into the burbs. Houston is run by no-bail criminal DA, Mayor, and etc. ,,, only recently have they started to act "tough" on crime because they have some real concerns about getting enough dead and illegals to vote in November.
Just let them know to vote the Chicago way.....early and often :)

If the government doesn’t punish those that are committing the crimes it then escalates out of control which is where we are headed. It has everything to do with the government. If it didn’t then those involved would spend more than 1 hour in jail, most don’t even get booked.
But they DO in some of these states and it does not seem to change it tho does it.

Nobody with any common sense thinks that policing and prosecution hasn’t dramatically changed recently depending on how a state leans politically. Your argument that those things don’t matter is ridiculous and why you are posting out of date data.
You might wanna read it again. The texas data was by month in 2024.

Also, im a registered republican but I dont get blinded by rhetoric. You keep posting ALL vehicles we are talking about TRXs and Trucks. If your data was relevant then in THOSE STATES TRUCKS WOULD BE THE MOST STOLEN. They arent.

I agree it’s multifactorial but the assumption it has to do with politics is funny. It does not. Those cities are targeted because that is where the volume is. No ones stealing cars in my 1 Walmart town with no airport or mall. #shocked

Last edited:
Back