Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
RAM TRX
Military
USAF
STARTUP!

All GOOD

My hats off to Marlow Motors in Front Royal. I felt at home with everyone there. They said they'd order me a TRX for MSRP, and I got my TRX for MSRP. I asked them not to detail the truck, and they left it alone down to the stickers. Finance manager needed only 1 "no" and didn't bother me with any extended warranties and tire packages. Everyone was super excited for me and it really showed, that place was buzzing. I was handed the keys as soon as my sales rep spotted me taking photos of it. When I think of how smooth a dealership purchase experience should go, this is the example. Thanks again Sebastian, Garreth and Greg!

To the truck.
Monroney.PNG

AMAZING.

This thing is effortless to heave down the road. That hellcat motor and ZF 8 speed have no problem getting the right gear and pushing it forward! Got her with 16 miles on the ODO. Brought her home and did my own vacuum, sticker peal, general wipe down and rolled around for awhile underneath looking for any signs of the issues people have brought to light in this form. After no glaring issues presented themselves I realized I'm too excited to pull off the skid plates and we finished getting her ready to head out. After the maiden voyage with the family she sits at home with 180 miles. Comfort is supreme here, the quality of the interior is excellent for any car/truck/suv. We took her into town (feels big IS BIG), country back roads, country highway, open highway, and some of the twisty roads I take when I'm riding motorcycles. At first I was very timid to corner at a decent speed in this 6500 lb missile. But after awhile I started getting a hang of the pitch and roll of the suspension that is oh so forgiving on road trips! I was able to eat up miles of road effortlessly. I cannot wait to venture out this year and do some sight seeing across America. The stereo from Harmon Kardon turned the cabin into a concert! The shifter in hand is a welcome change from the dial, I tell you, RAM knew it was worth doing and I'm glad they did it.

I babied the throttle a bit but I did vary the rev range making sure not to stay hovering in 1 gear too long. It has an 11.7mpg average so far. I probably only hit about 30% throttle but that's enough to pull you into the next speed limit quick! I cannot fathom dropping a 0-60 in 3.9 seconds like some other have done.

It got looks from everyone... I don't actually like attention but it wasn't hard to miss a hand wave from other RAMs, jeeps, BRO dozers and folks who like to wheel off-road.

I could keep going on and on about it. I had a great experience today, and my family had a wonderful time out cruising!

PXL_20210227_164108584.jpg

PXL_20210227_164120930.jpg

PXL_20210227_164128631.jpg

PXL_20210227_164137879.jpg

PXL_20210227_164150405.jpg

PXL_20210227_164203461.jpg

I plan on getting her detailed and wrapped soon. I will update y'all then!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Congratulations that truck looks Amazing! Glad to hear some positive thoughts about your truck. Thanks for posting. Cheers

All GOOD

My hats off to Marlow Motors in Front Royal. I felt at home with everyone there. They said they'd order me a TRX for MSRP, and I got my TRX for MSRP. I asked them not to detail the truck, and they left it alone down to the stickers. Finance manager needed only 1 "no" and didn't bother me with any extended warranties and tire packages. Everyone was super excited for me and it really showed, that place was buzzing. I was handed the keys as soon as my sales rep spotted me taking photos of it. When I think of how smooth a dealership purchase experience should go, this is the example. Thanks again Sebastian, Garreth and Greg!

To the truck.
View attachment 6279

AMAZING.

This thing is effortless to heave down the road. That hellcat motor and ZF 8 speed have no problem getting the right gear and pushing it forward! Got her with 16 miles on the ODO. Brought her home and did my own vacuum, sticker peal, general wipe down and rolled around for awhile underneath looking for any signs of the issues people have brought to light in this form. After no glaring issues presented themselves I realized I'm too excited to pull off the skid plates and we finished getting her ready to head out. After the maiden voyage with the family she sits at home with 180 miles. Comfort is supreme here, the quality of the interior is excellent for any car/truck/suv. We took her into town (feels big IS BIG), country back roads, country highway, open highway, and some of the twisty roads I take when I'm riding motorcycles. At first I was very timid to corner at a decent speed in this 6500 lb missile. But after awhile I started getting a hang of the pitch and roll of the suspension that is oh so forgiving on road trips! I was able to eat up miles of road effortlessly. I cannot wait to venture out this year and do some sight seeing across America. The stereo from Harmon Kardon turned the cabin into a concert! The shifter in hand is a welcome change from the dial, I tell you, RAM knew it was worth doing and I'm glad they did it.

I babied the throttle a bit but I did vary the rev range making sure not to stay hovering in 1 gear too long. It has an 11.7mpg average so far. I probably only hit about 30% throttle but that's enough to pull you into the next speed limit quick! I cannot fathom dropping a 0-60 in 3.9 seconds like some other have done.

It got looks from everyone... I don't actually like attention but it wasn't hard to miss a hand wave from other RAMs, jeeps, BRO dozers and folks who like to wheel off-road.

I could keep going on and on about it. I had a great experience today, and my family had a wonderful time out cruising!

View attachment 6272

View attachment 6273
View attachment 6274
View attachment 6275
View attachment 6276
View attachment 6277

Cheers!
Congratulations ‼️

Congratulations! Thanks for taking the time to post this. great first day!

All GOOD

To the truck.
View attachment 6279

AMAZING.

View attachment 6272

View attachment 6273
View attachment 6274
View attachment 6275
View attachment 6276
View attachment 6277

Cheers!
Sweet ride and wait until you put into Baja in some sand and stomp on it.

It's a luxury grade race toy. Spend 30-40k on a turbo'd Razr (ignoring size) or buy this..? No brainer

Very nice! Congrats! Looks like my twin I'm waiting for. Enjoy it.

Congrats its beautiful

added youtube video of the remote start, this is my first few seconds even seeing the TRX!

Attachments

• 1614622304070.png
    1614622304070.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 28
Nice little right up!

Congratulations on the truck. Nice to see some positive posts popping up. :D

STARTUP!

All GOOD

To the truck.
View attachment 6279

AMAZING.

View attachment 6272

View attachment 6273
View attachment 6274
View attachment 6275
View attachment 6276
View attachment 6277

Cheers!
did you end up wrapping it?

STARTUP!

All GOOD

To the truck.
View attachment 6279

AMAZING.

View attachment 6272

View attachment 6273
View attachment 6274
View attachment 6275
View attachment 6276
View attachment 6277

Cheers!
Good Luck brother, enjoy in good health! I patiently await mine to arrive!

Love the truck that black and white go awesome together!! ENJOY the beast

That's awesome. I hope to make mine a family affair as well.

Congrats!

Back