The ADM is strong with dealers

KnightMare

🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'21 Outlander XMR, '18 ZX-10rr, '15 Caravan, '17 Fusion, '12 Pasat CC, '11 ZX-10r, '04 Avalanche
Current Ride #2
'67 Pontiac GTO, '67 Lemans Convertible, '69 Camaro, '69 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle, '70 Chevelle
My local Dodge dealer 20 minutes from my house has a base TRX on the way with only the tow group marked up higher than my TR2 SMH. 20k for a BASE TRX? WTF!
1613091948531.png

1613091992982.png

Some redneck will buy it and put the Carolina squat on it...😐

Capture.PNG

Found one local to me today, 20K ADM. Non LE (of course, as its black) - but a loaded one. Crazy.

Local dealer here sold their first one with a 40k adm. fucking stupid

It is like this with almost every new model car. You can find them for msrp but you will need to do your homework and call around. Otherwise you best wait until they are 1 year old. In this case 2 years with all the supply issues to get below or at msrp

Lol! I’d sell mine too for these prices 😅

lol been looking around as well. It does get stupid. Found a good amount at MSRP, but I'm picky on options. Of course the ones that came close to what I wanted were asking stupid prices, or oddly wouldn't deal with out of state.

Westbury Ram - would only deal in person in the showroom
Ganley Ram - No out of state, yet had one 5k under sticker (skeptical, but they said they'd honor it until they found out I was NJ)
Ferrario Auto Team - wouldn't take sticker
Goss Dodge - 5k over
Falls Motor City - way over sticker
Kernersville Ram - No allocations and 10k over

I'm sure it's going to get way easier another 6 months from now, even with shortages they'll find ways to crank 'em out enough and these over sticker ones will sit long enough to drop, I just hate the churn lol. I hate the whole 1st year "collector" thing. 20+ years down the road, sure 1st year may be worth a tad more, but not worth paying over sticker for 20 years prior lol.

lol been looking around as well. It does get stupid. Found a good amount at MSRP, but I'm picky on options. Of course the ones that came close to what I wanted were asking stupid prices, or oddly wouldn't deal with out of state.

Westbury Ram - would only deal in person in the showroom
Ganley Ram - No out of state, yet had one 5k under sticker (skeptical, but they said they'd honor it until they found out I was NJ)
Ferrario Auto Team - wouldn't take sticker
Goss Dodge - 5k over
Falls Motor City - way over sticker
Kernersville Ram - No allocations and 10k over

I'm sure it's going to get way easier another 6 months from now, even with shortages they'll find ways to crank 'em out enough and these over sticker ones will sit long enough to drop, I just hate the churn lol. I hate the whole 1st year "collector" thing. 20+ years down the road, sure 1st year may be worth a tad more, but not worth paying over sticker for 20 years prior lol.
I found a LE with all options minus the ram bar and tire carrier (which I didn’t want either ) for MSRP in Michigan. Jumped on it and canceled my original order. They are out there. Just have to the work and be patient.

I found a LE with all options minus the ram bar and tire carrier (which I didn’t want either ) for MSRP in Michigan. Jumped on it and canceled my original order. They are out there. Just have to the work and be patient.

That's a nice deal. I wouldn't mind a road trip if something like that popped up. I just hate the hours emailing back and forth trying to search one down, get half my questions answered, to finally find out over sticker or not really anything there. I'm too busy to deal with that lol. Yet I am patient for finding one, I really don't want a new truck till spring/summer, I just hate spending the time hunting around lol

That's a nice deal. I wouldn't mind a road trip if something like that popped up. I just hate the hours emailing back and forth trying to search one down, get half my questions answered, to finally find out over sticker or not really anything there. I'm too busy to deal with that lol. Yet I am patient for finding one, I really don't want a new truck till spring/summer, I just hate spending the time hunting around lol
Yea I hear ya. I work overnight so one night I literally emailed every single dealer that had a TRX posted on auto trader and cars.com. Got a bunch of nonsense emails but I called whoever emailed me back the next morning and found this LE. I was planning on a road trip to get the truck but fractured my right foot so can’t make the drive. Now gonna have it shipped here to Nj at end of the month. Keep looking you’ll find one

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back