Thanks for the add !

Johnnypontiac

TRX Noob
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Hello all, just taken delivery of a 2023 Hydro Blue TRX - it's going to replace my 2022 1500 Classic (Express in OZ) Been very happy with the classic and when I heard the announcement of no more V8's after 2024 I had no choice - LOL, can't say the Wife too happy BUT the TRX is winning her over..... She realised I would not be happy without it ! (Understanding Wife) I might mention I am a 69 year old revhead, Still got my 2 Muscle cars (Chevrolets) My 74 C10 is currently under construction - single turbo 502.... The 73 Camaro a bit tamer with an 454 HO crate engine - that's about from me here "down under"

Hello all, just taken delivery of a 2023 Hydro Blue TRX - it's going to replace my 2022 1500 Classic (Express in OZ) Been very happy with the classic and when I heard the announcement of no more V8's after 2024 I had no choice - LOL, can't say the Wife too happy BUT the TRX is winning her over..... She realised I would not be happy without it ! (Understanding Wife) I might mention I am a 69 year old revhead, Still got my 2 Muscle cars (Chevrolets) My 74 C10 is currently under construction - single turbo 502.... The 73 Camaro a bit tamer with an 454 HO crate engine - that's about from me here "down under"
Congrats on the truck!! Enjoy it brother

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back