Thank you!

Johnny@JustBoltOns

TRX Maniac
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX - AWE Exhaust, J&L Catch Can, Sentry CT Tonneau Cover, Tons of Rigid Lights, Weld 20x9 +0 Black Ledge Wheels, 35.5 BFG KO2s, Eibach Front Leveling Springs, aFe Pro 5R Intake.
Current Ride #2
2005 Mustang V8 Swapped / Insane Long Mod List.
Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a few minutes and thank you all for the business in the last two weeks. We really appreciate it and thank you for sharing pictures!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to take a few minutes and thank you all for the business in the last two weeks. We really appreciate it and thank you for sharing pictures!
Hey Johnny, thank you for being honest and fair. We all appreciate your efforts and discounts for our members. Cheers

I hope to contribute if my TRX gets out of jail lol

Though I assume it was dropped shipped from the Pace Edwards facility in Centralia, WA (and I live in Seattle), I have to give kudos.

I ordered a Pace Edward UltraGroove Metal Tonneau cover on February 10th.

It was on my doorstep THE NEXT DAY.

I want to get my truck, and I will remember @Johnny@JustBoltOns. Johnny, do you have a good tonneau cover that will work with the RamBar? Maybe I'm beating a dead horse on this. I know there has been a lot of chatter about trying to use both together...

I want to get my truck, and I will remember @Johnny@JustBoltOns. Johnny, do you have a good tonneau cover that will work with the RamBar? Maybe I'm beating a dead horse on this. I know there has been a lot of chatter about trying to use both together...
I’ll let @Johnny@JustBoltOns provide you with the details, but I know that at least a couple of members have made it work. Cheers

Though I assume it was dropped shipped from the Pace Edwards facility in Centralia, WA (and I live in Seattle), I have to give kudos.

I ordered a Pace Edward UltraGroove Metal Tonneau cover on February 10th.

It was on my doorstep THE NEXT DAY.
Hey Johnny, thank you for being honest and fair. We all appreciate your efforts and discounts for our members. Cheers
Absolutely and thank you. Look forward to sharing a pic at some point. Figuring in a box on the ground is t the pic folks want to see
Thank you, I really appreciate all the feedback! :) Glad to hear!

Hey most definitely, there's a good bit of options for you. BAK Tri-Folds, Retrax Retractable and Pace Edwards will all work with some modifications / adjustments.

1614203781494.png

However, with the Factory Installed Ram Bars having the bolts on the top instead of the inside (like some have done), you will either have to swap the bolts to the inside or use added weatherstripping foam to fill in the gaps around them.

1614203773794.png

Check out this thread post: https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/tonneau-covers.109/post-29020

It's been a few months and my team and I just wanted to thank you for supporting our business over and over! We are doing our best to offer new products and provided the quickest shipping options as long as inventory / pre-order etas allows!

We also just figured the site delay issues that some of you may have been experiencing! We added new GeoTrust Site certificates and apparently Big Commerce had some depreciating older scripts that were causing these site load / checkout delays on certain networks, those are removed and now it's back up to speed. Thank you for everyone who point that out to us!

I look forward to ordering from you when my Rex gets in. (y)

I agree and will throw another "Kudos" on the stack! I have placed multiple orders with Johnny/JustBoltOns and the response is always prompt. Fast delivery and follow up with ETA on preordered items as well. I will definitely continue watching for more TRX parts from them.

Thank you too!

And as soon as someone can find out if the Powertrax works with a Rambar, you will get that business too. :)

Was a pleasure working with you Johnny.

Loving my Pace Edwards retractable tonneau cover I ordered from ya.

IMG_0140 (1).jpeg

Hey Johnny, I'm looking to order a tonneau cover. I was told to send a message for a code. Here or pm. Thanks in advance.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back