Texas TRX Owners

I am up in N Frisco and saw one on US 380 in Prosper, TX this morning. Seemed to be either black or granite grey with headlock wheels.

TRX in Bay City. I believe I am the only TRX in Matagorda County.

Well unfortunately I am going to be without my truck for at least four weeks. Truck had check engine light come on yesterday, took to dealer, and this am they informed me several parts all related to the turbo need to be replaced. Parts are back ordered and wont be available until some time in "September". Basically car is not driveable and will sit at dealer until the parts are received and truck fixed.

Will be calling Ram Customer Service and escalating given the truck only has 800 miles, its their "flagship" line of vehicle, and after paying $95K for the truck cant drive it for at least a month. Will expect some level of compensation but all i truly care about is getting the truck back ASAP so i can enjoy the experience but seems like if there are issues with the truck parts arent readily available due to it being a new vehicle, covid, etc...

Well unfortunately I am going to be without my truck for at least four weeks. Truck had check engine light come on yesterday, took to dealer, and this am they informed me several parts all related to the turbo need to be replaced. Parts are back ordered and wont be available until some time in "September". Basically car is not driveable and will sit at dealer until the parts are received and truck fixed.

Will be calling Ram Customer Service and escalating given the truck only has 800 miles, its their "flagship" line of vehicle, and after paying $95K for the truck cant drive it for at least a month. Will expect some level of compensation but all i truly care about is getting the truck back ASAP so i can enjoy the experience but seems like if there are issues with the truck parts arent readily available due to it being a new vehicle, covid, etc...
Sorry for the problem though....You mean supercharger???

Just because a truck costs 95k and is the flagship doesn’t mean it’s going to be more reliable or have less issues than a 40k pickup. I do feel your frustrations though.
All you can expect to get is a nice loaner truck until yours is done.

Just because a truck costs 95k and is the flagship doesn’t mean it’s going to be more reliable or have less issues than a 40k pickup. I do feel your frustrations though.
All you can expect to get is a nice loaner truck until yours is done.
They told me they dont have loaners available since they are a new dealership and dont have insurance setup for loaners. Also seems like loaners are few and far between given the lack of inventory of vehicles.

I guess supercharger. The service tech just told me "turbos"
If I were you I would find another dealer.....You really want the service tech that thinks your supercharged truck has turbos?? Good luck!

If I were you I would find another dealer.....You really want the service tech that thinks your supercharged truck has turbos?? Good luck!
I guess it was just the closest. The service advisor might be the one who stated it incorrectly.

Who drives a granite and was at Cut! tonight in Frisco?

This might have been me 💁‍♂️
Had a buddy in the passenger seat on the way to the other Cinemark to watch Suicide Squad. He goes “oh, another TRX”, so all I caught was granite as I turned my head passing you parked in the lot.

Had a buddy in the passenger seat on the way to the other Cinemark to watch Suicide Squad. He goes “oh, another TRX”, so all I caught was granite as I turned my head passing you parked in the lot.
Hmmm maybe not, I probably would have been passing through. I've been driving around a ton in that area for work.
Either way, we're probably bound to pass each other at some point lol. I work for a company that's opening a Frisco location and has been acquiring some businesses in the surrounding area.
I'm in a black TRX with beadlocks 🤙 Soon to have a "TRXSTR" license plate. 🍻

They told me they dont have loaners available since they are a new dealership and dont have insurance setup for loaners. Also seems like loaners are few and far between given the lack of inventory of vehicles.
Ahhhhh THIS IS EXACTLY WHY I BOUGHT THE MOPAR VPP. Yes I was one of the lucky ones who bought the VPP on-line before Mopar realized their mistake and repriced the VPP to well over double what it was. Normally do not buy the VPP's before the 36m 36k runs out if then but because of loaner car shortages and the issues with these trucks decided to get one.

Might just think about getting the VPP as it does have rental car provisions in it or maybe another aftermarket company.

Hmmm maybe not, I probably would have been passing through. I've been driving around a ton in that area for work.
Either way, we're probably bound to pass each other at some point lol. I work for a company that's opening a Frisco location and has been acquiring some businesses in the surrounding area.
I'm in a black TRX with beadlocks 🤙 Soon to have a "TRXSTR" license plate. 🍻
Yeah this one was definitely granite. I’m in a billet with a custom plate as well.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back