Texas TRX Owners

Thats where I ordered mine originally. They never could produce any paper work and kept jerking me around saying that they weren't sure why there was nothing available. Then it got to where they would not return my calls. I finally went to a dealer out of town. Ordered over the phone and they sent me a picture of the build with a VON while I was still on the phone with them. I had a VIN in less than 2 weeks. Lithia couldn't even produce a single thing to prove a truck was ever ordered in 2 weeks. and Lithia wanted 5K over sticker. I got it at MSRP at the other dealer.
I wouldn't buy a snow cone from them.... At least they did give me my deposit back.
I hope you have better luck.

I know this is an old post but wanted to comment that they did the same thing to me! The Lithia in Corpus was honest and said they had no more allocations and it would be ordered under the second build, whatever that means. Lithia Calallan gave me the run around, tried to get a deposit but refused to give me any information on even an estimate on when they could get it. I ended up ordering from Autonation in Spring. While I am still holding my breath, my order went to D1.

Quite a few with trucks coming in to Houston. Having recently received my truck through this yard, I found the turn around time to be fairly quick. My truck was delivered to Autonation in Spring within 36-48 hours. They certainly don’t sit for long at this lot as there are quite a bit of cars, new and used coming in here.
I drove by a few times trying to spot my truck but was not successful. The lot is so massive and the public can only see the lot from the road on the north side, viewing is limited.

The location of the yard is actually in Houston although BNSF calls it Pearland. If you are wanting to drive by, check it out:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/B...2!3m1!1s0x864096605d28b781:0x2bb07ce90927390f

In houston area too.

anyone going to be a LSTD this weekend in conroe? I would be driving my TRX there if i didnt have a seized motor, but oh well still got the ole boosted ‘14 Sierra.

btw (LSTD = LoneStar Throw Down)

In houston area too.

anyone going to be a LSTD this weekend in conroe? I would be driving my TRX there if i didnt have a seized motor, but oh well still got the ole boosted ‘14 Sierra.

My 2500 is there now in the BDS booth. Ill be there tomorrow.

Wasn't bad turnout considering, didnt see a single TRX out there, sad I didnt have mine.

Wasn't bad turnout considering, didnt see a single TRX out there, sad I didnt have mine.
Ya turnout was good I think

Im in Montgomery (N Houston); mines scheduled for shipment 3/11
Where in Montgomery? I work in Beaumont, and that's where I ordered mine. I live in Montgomery. Grand Harbor.

In houston area too.

Miles on motor? Motors don't seize spontaneously and there was definitely warning signs. What were they for you?

Where in Montgomery? I work in Beaumont, and that's where I ordered mine. I live in Montgomery. Grand Harbor.
i live in woodforest. I ordered mine through a buddy in Austin though. Ive ordered about 5 for friends of mine through my buddy in Austin.

Cool. We will have to start a TRX caravan in the area after we get them...
Absolutely. I saw one the other day on Rayford but couldnt catch up to him to see it in person.

that was probably me if it was black. (above post)

Miles on motor? Motors don't seize spontaneously and there was definitely warning signs. What were they for you?
well yes they shouldn't do that randomly, but if the intercooler leaks into the combustion chamber and hydrolocks the motor throws some def warning signs.

well yes they shouldn't do that randomly, but if the intercooler leaks into the combustion chamber and hydrolocks the motor throws some def warning signs.
Agreed, and can relate! This was the only sign I had on my 19 Hellcat Charger when they replaced everything under the hood with the factory warranty. Only noticed the oil in the coolant tank when I was cleaning engine bay. Thought it was a blown HG, but it was something internal that failed.

Screenshot_20210303-075723_Instagram.jpg

For what it's worth the Hellcat motor itself has very few actual failures and is a truly built piece of machinery and everyone they warranty FCA actually tears down the short block to track the failure.

Back