TazerDT & TRX Tutorial(Video)

wesabney

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Ram TRX & 2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Current Ride #2
1982 Jeep CJ-7 Jamboree #401
Yes it was added to the recent update. No you do not have to unmarry to do firmware updates.
Thanks @Boosted . I need to do the latest update. Do you get notified when there is a new update?

I have my radio off but the “music muted” keeps popping up while I am scrolling through the setting. Is this normal?

Boosted

TRX Addict
TRX of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Thanks @Boosted . I need to do the latest update. Do you get notified when there is a new update?

I have my radio off but the “music muted” keeps popping up while I am scrolling through the setting. Is this normal?
Yes, that will happen. One of the common glitches with uConnect. Just ignore it and keep scrolling. Sometimes you might have to go through the entire menu a few times before you get everything you want. Patience is your friend when setting up the Tazer for the first time. :cool:

BlueTRX

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Hydro Blue Ram TRX
I'm ordering a Tazer after seeing a TRX with the amber running lights vs stock.... looks so much nicer.

I have the 2021 truck... anything Is should be aware? I don't plan on using any other feature at least for now

RedTailHawk

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 RAM TRX
Current Ride #2
2004 Mercedes E55 AMG
Does TazerDT have a crouch mode to get the TRX into low garages?