TazerDT Group Buy ***1 week only!***

Boosted

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Here you go, as promised…. Tazer DT Group buy! Save $50 on your purchase right now, good for 1 week only and expires Monday, 10/4/2021. Want Amber running lights, force rear wheel drive or some of the other cool options for your TRX? Joe, owner of ZAutomotive has his very own TRX now and has come up with some pretty badass updates for us and continue to come up with some innovative features! Click on the link below and use discount code Dt50gb now to save $50!

OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Damn. I just bought one YESTERDAY.
Lol...I bought one about a week ago....group buys are like the market....you can't time it!
I’ve only been talking (and posting) about doing this for 2 weeks now…. lol.

Honestly even at full price, the Tazer DT is absolutely worth it and a must have for any TRX owner!

M3Master

TRX Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX
Current Ride #2
2014 Shelby GT500

Honestly even at full price, the Tazer DT is absolutely worth it and a must have for any TRX owner!
Lol dunno how I missed it.

Dudebro

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
22 TRX on order
Current Ride #2
97 ram 2500 Cummins, 2013 Chevrolet Volt, 2012 Ducati Monster 1100 evo
I have seen a bunch of people mention the Tazer but what do you all use it for most? Like what makes it worth $300?

shapiroeric

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
Military
USN

I ordered Sept 11 so a little over a couple weeks. And yes 329 or 279 it’s worth it!

WHYUMAD

TRX Member
Reaction score
I had this on my 2019 Rubicon. Very useful for the Jeep, but what use is this for the TRX? Not being a dick, just generally curious on what usefulness the TAZER serves on a fully loaded TRX? I'm probably going to get it for the tire size adjustment, but was curious if it was useful for DRL enabling on the TRX etc.? My trust hasn't been built yet, so I'm unaware of what more this offers for the TRX.

OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Just ordered, thanks for the group buy opportunity (even though I have no idea when my truck will be built).
I had my Tazer for 2 months before I took delivery of my truck! lol

amg55driver

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
21 TRX
what are the new updates that he did on top of the known features? I swear saw it on FB and completely forgot.

hellraizing

TRX Member
Reaction score
Here you go, as promised…. Tazer DT Group buy! Save $50 on your purchase right now, good for 1 week only and expires Monday, 10/4/2021. Want Amber running lights, force rear wheel drive or some of the other cool options for your TRX? Joe, owner of ZAutomotive has his very own TRX now and has come up with some pretty badass updates for us and continue to come up with some innovative features! Click on the link below and use discount code Dt50gb now to save $50!

"force rear wheel drive" ??? Can you elaborate a bit on how this is achieved?

Complete Tazer DT novice and don't have my TRX yet but would be great to learn more

OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
"force rear wheel drive" ??? Can you elaborate a bit on how this is achieved?

Complete Tazer DT novice and don't have my TRX yet but would be great to learn more
It means you can turn your all wheel drive TRX into a tire shedding rear wheel drive beast! 😎

OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
what are the new updates that he did on top of the known features? I swear saw it on FB and completely forgot.
Fixed a few nagging bugs, made amber drl a live feature, turned on hood lights and clearance lights with drl so no more fuse block jumping or wiring up to an aux switch and a few others….

OP
Boosted

Boosted

TRX Junkie
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
But will this fry the drivetrain?

is the tazer a warranty voider?
If you understand how the transfer case works, you’ll understand why you shouldn’t use force rwd on a dyno as that will heat up the pump causing the few failures we have heard about.

As for voiding your warranty, any type of mod that changes the performance characteristics of your vehicle beyond what the manufacturers intended can void your warranty. If you use a product like this responsibly, you will be fine and not have failures therefore no issues with the warranty. Plus you can simply unmarry and remove from vehicle prior to dropping off for service.

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Morton