Tazer Mixed Results-Who is still using

TReX-RAM

TRX Junkie 💉
Reaction score
Current Ride
TReX
I still have it plugged in but I am seeing some weird crap as well. The EVIC(?) screen on the dashboard is now blank. Also, when I am backing up, the grid lines on the screen are gone. A few other glitchy things, but hey, at least I have amber DRL's and auto folding mirrors! LOL
(I might unplug it until a new update comes in)

F6F Ram

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Current Ride
18 Charger Hellcat
Military
Veteran
For the people that are having issues is it just when the Tazer is left plugged in or does it matter?

Superbrowndude

TRX Fiend
Reaction score
Current Ride
17 Ram-Jay Greene Tuned
Current Ride #2
87 GN 10s in 1/4, 08 Cobalt SS, High 12s

Been using it for over a month now, amber drl, folding mirrors, turn signal camera, auto up and down window and useless light show lol. Its been plugged in for a month or so as well.

WildCPA

TRX Fan
Reaction score
Name
Somerville
Current Ride
2021 TRex
Current Ride #2
2017 MX-5
Military
Ex Navy
Beta version.
I am wondering if everyone that is having issues with the Tazer are running the Beta Version? That might explain some of the buggy issues and problems everyone seems to be experiencing? What is different with the Beta version versus the current version, do you know? Lots of questions, LOL. I ordered one the other day, so I am contemplating on whether to return it unopened or run the current version. I am definitely not installing the Beta version. 😒

CatchMeOffroad

Join an event! catchmeoffroad.com
Founding Member
Reaction score
When you increase your tire size (to above 36 I believe), you lose front and rear parking sensors. I tried rebooting and doing many drive cycles but still no sensors. But the speedo being correct is more important to me than parking sensors so I'm leaving it as-is. Running the Beta version btw...

Futant

TRX Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction score
Current Ride
Tundra Supercharged with King Off-road suspension
Current Ride #2
Husqvarna TX300i, KTM 350 XC, Yamaha YZ 125
I will sell mine. Unused!

Latest Discussions...

RAM TRX Forum Supporting Member Badge

RAM-TRX Vendors