Tazer DT/ LED Third Brake Light Question...

eREX

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Golf Cart
So recently I installed the Taser DT, immediately I noticed the 3rd brake light wouldn't light. Rear view mirror cam still works fine. My truck is a 21 and didn't have the led third brake light option when I bought it, one of the first things I did was swap that out for the OEM LED version w/ rear view mirror/cam, and now I cant get it to light. I went into the settings on the tazer and saw there was an option to turn it on, tried that and no luck. Is there a something im missing? Please let me know I cant seem to figure it out...

DanZman

TRX Junkie
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
'22 TRX
Current Ride #2
'16 Chevy SS '76 Bronco
How did you activate the LED upgrade to begin with?

916ghost

TRX Addict
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 Trx
Current Ride #2
2021 RS5
Did you go into the live settings menu? I have mine set to pulse 6 times and med speed. Works fine on mine

OP
OP
E

eREX

TRX Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Golf Cart
Did you go into the live settings menu? I have mine set to pulse 6 times and med speed. Works fine on mine
I did, at least I think I did haha and turned it on. Friend of mine was telling me I may need to change the location or something on it, I truly have no idea...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Sam Leman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Morton Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM EBC Brakes StopwatchUSA.com DanCumminsCDJR.com OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com airRyd auto shipping