Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2022 TRX
Current Ride #2
2018 SL 450 - 2020 Jeep Wrangler
Military
USAF
Many thanks for the group invite Mike Shea. I just ordered a 2022 - Level 2 - Graphite on 10-28. Going to drive up to Louisville, KY to trade in a 2020 Ram.
They said it was build #138 from the VIN and to expect it mid February. They also said that production won't begin until January, but from start to finish it only takes a week. So the actual delivery all depends on how far down the line I am. Only question I have for now is what is the learning curve to driving a truck this size, compared to my current Ram. Super excited to get this new Beast.

Congrats on your order, I am over in Palm Harbor and ordered mine in July but still waiting for it to be built. I came out of a Raptor so looking forward to the TRX.

Same here... picking mine up from Lexington, KY. I'm in the VIN 215 group. I live in Safety Harbor and currently driving a TACO. So it'll be a BIG UPGRADE for me (figuratively & literally).

Same here... picking mine up from Lexington, KY. I'm in the VIN 215 group. I live in Safety Harbor and currently driving a TACO. So it'll be a BIG UPGRADE for me (figuratively & literally).

I don't understand the VIN info, but mine is 1C6SRFU96NN216138. Share what you can.

Many thanks for the group invite Mike Shea. I just ordered a 2022 - Level 2 - Graphite on 10-28. Going to drive up to Louisville, KY to trade in a 2020 Ram.
They said it was build #138 from the VIN and to expect it mid February. They also said that production won't begin until January, but from start to finish it only takes a week. So the actual delivery all depends on how far down the line I am. Only question I have for now is what is the learning curve to driving a truck this size, compared to my current Ram. Super excited to get this new Beast.
Don't stay in a hotel near where I think you bought your trx, and don't drive through Louisville. Place is a dump now. So glad I left there. If you got it in Elizabethtown, you'll be good. More upscale and less scum of the earth running around. Im in tampa as well and ordered through loons with 10k off yesterday. Says to expect it in February but I expect March or April.

Don't stay in a hotel near where I think you bought your trx, and don't drive through Louisville. Place is a dump now. So glad I left there. If you got it in Elizabethtown, you'll be good. More upscale and less scum of the earth running around. Im in tampa as well and ordered through loons with 10k off yesterday. Says to expect it in February but I expect March or April.

Great info Cummins Thank You !!
They are located in Crestwood Kentucky about 20 mins from downtown Louisville. Their name is Glenn CDJR. I know nothing about that area, and yes, will have to get a hotel. Is Crestwood okay, or stay further away? We'll have to do a meet and greet when our rides show up. I'm actually in Land O'Lakes now, Just North of Rt.54

Great info Cummins Thank You !!
They are located in Crestwood Kentucky about 20 mins from downtown Louisville. Their name is Glenn CDJR. I know nothing about that area, and yes, will have to get a hotel. Is Crestwood okay, or stay further away? We'll have to do a meet and greet when our rides show up. I'm actually in Land O'Lakes now, Just North of Rt.54
That's where I bought my 14 Ram 3500 lol. That's a good area. Back in 14 they had a viper in the showroom, marked down 15k. Back then I was a mechanic working for somebody, today I'm a shop owner and could easily afford it. So frustrating.

Oh, they will most likely try to sell you some $899 bs package, they sneek it in on the final paperwork, look out for that.

Hey… can anybody recommend a place that does wraps, ppf & ceramic in the Tampa Bay area? Looking to see how much it would be to wrap my TRX or get the PPF and/or ceramic coating.

Many Thanks SR. Is there anything I can do or learn by knowing the Group number?
No, not really. It's just your VIN assigned to you.

If you start seeing people in your same VIN grouping with their TRX's getting built, you may get excited that yours might be next (but don't... you'll only get your hopes crushed).

And if you start seeing people with higher VIN groupings get made before yours... then you can do what a lot of us on here do... bitch & complain to the wind. 🙃

Last edited:
You're funny. thanks again. I'll go back to sleep now. lol

Many Thanks SR. Is there anything I can do or learn by knowing the Group number?
What you will quickly learn is that the VIN number doesn't have much to do with build order. I'm in the 150 group. I ordered mine August 2nd and have a VIN of 150123. There are 439 TRX members on this forum that ordered a 2022 with VIN's lower than mine. Of that 439, 214 have been built, leaving 225 yet to be built. And that's just the TRX's tracked from this Forum with VIN's lower than mine.

The highest VIN built so far from this TRX Forum group is 215203 shipping to California. And that build is almost identical to my build that is yet to be built.

It would appear that if you ordered a basic model TRX with minimal tech, it gets built faster, but that's not always the case either. There are other logistics such as shipping that also play a part in the build.

I don't anticipate seeing my truck until March or April of 2022. But I'm coming out of a 2019 Raptor and I know it's worth the wait.

Welcome to the Forum!

Back