Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
2022 Super Stock
Military
Army
To all of our customers, friends and forum members,

My wife just got a kidney transplant last night and I will be taking a short break from the forum and working on new projects. Orders will still be processed daily but you may see a delay (day or 2) on emails and messages for about a week until I get her home.

Thank you for understanding,
Bill
BrawlerFab

Last edited:
To all of our loyal friends, customers and forum members,

My wife just got a kidney transplant last night and I will be taking a short break from the forum and working on new projects. Orders will still be processed daily but you may see a delay (day or 2) on emails and messages for about a week until I get her home.

Bill
BrawlerFab
Bill-

Take care of your wife and family, that comes first. We all appreciate everything you do for the members here. We will all happily wait a few extra days as you tend to your family. My family will keep your family in our thoughts and prayers!

To all of our loyal friends, customers and forum members,

Bill
BrawlerFab
Good luck and a speedy recovery for your wife. My wife also had a kidney transplant a number of years ago and has done remarkably well. Your wife will be back to a normal life in no time. It is incredible what modern medicine can do.

Best of luck my man. We'll all (try) to leave you alone for as long as we can haha.

Seriously though, take as long as you need...family first always!

Bill
BrawlerFab
Wishing her a full and quick recovery, man.
Did she get an OEM replacement, or aftermarket?

Bill
BrawlerFab
Family first always. Wishing for her safe health and speedy recovery my friend.

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery. Prayers for her and your family. I had a kidney transplant 5 weeks ago today. There were some ups and downs along the path of recovery, but getting stronger each day and feeling better already. It’s all worth it!

Family first man! Hope she has a quick recovery.

Quick and fast recovery!

Thoughts and prayers from our family. Best wishes for a speedy and healthy recovery.

Wishing your wife a speedy recovery. Prayers for her and your family. I had a kidney transplant 5 weeks ago today. There were some ups and downs along the path of recovery, but getting stronger each day and feeling better already. It’s all worth it!
Couldn’t wait any longer. Delays caused by supply chain shortages, both OEM and aftermarket is on back order so I fabbed one up. 😎😂

Bill
BrawlerFab
. . .prayers for your wife's speedy recovery and no pain sir.

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family!!!!

Family is way more important than anything else. Take care of your woman. Wishing for a speedy recovery. Take care my friend!

Couldn’t wait any longer. Delays caused by supply chain shortages, both OEM and aftermarket is on back order so I fabbed one up. 😎😂
Ha ha. To @Eighty’s question for my case, my wife was my donor, and she included this shirt with her donation. :ROFLMAO:
786B5FA1-9551-4607-AAC8-058FEF4FC702.jpeg

Attachments

• A207582A-6A3C-46EC-AE74-9D3BB8BB7F24.jpeg
    A207582A-6A3C-46EC-AE74-9D3BB8BB7F24.jpeg
    297.8 KB · Views: 44

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back