SUBTLE 2023 UPGRADE? SMOKED?

I wonder how many dealer parts departments are getting phone calls about this tomorrow morning :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how many dealer parts departments are getting phone calls about this tomorrow morning :ROFLMAO:
I'm not going to bug mine just yet and wait for someone else to post the part numbers....... So HURRY UP GUYS, get to it! I expect someone on the east coast to have them before my dealer even opens the doors.

View attachment 85689

Doesn't look to be smoked on 2023 tow mirrors. This is a friends truck from last week.

Don't mind the black handles on the doors but the tailgate handles being black looks a bit meh. Don't have a good picture of the tailgate handle but the whole surround is black too.
I agree. The black door handles have grown on me a bit since it matches the rest of the two tone scheme but I’m still leaning towards wanting to change out the tailgate handle.

Maybe if any of you 2023 guys are doing color matched (or black) mirror caps…snap a pic while you’re in there. Should be a white sticker on the back of that lamp with the PN.

I don't get it, doesn't everyone order Tow Mirrors? 😎
Nah…I’m all about tow mirrors but RAM tow mirrors, well, I’ll just leave it at that. They just take away from the look of the TRX so much, kind of like adding a set of mud flaps, I just couldn’t bring myself to add either to my truck.

Nah…I’m all about tow mirrors but RAM tow mirrors, well, I’ll just leave it at that. They just take away from the look of the TRX so much, kind of like adding a set of mud flaps, I just couldn’t bring myself to add either to my truck.
I mean, if you like the girly standard mirrors that's up to you but the tow mirrors are much more masculine on the TRX 😉

I mean, if you like the girly standard mirrors that's up to you but the tow mirrors are much more masculine on the TRX 😉
lol, a few words come to mind for RAM tow mirrors but masculine wasn’t one of them. As much as I like RAM, their tow mirrors are still just as hideous as they were when they came out in ‘94. I especially like when they are in the tow position…
”Hey look everybody, I’m a Dodge [___ ___]”

”Hey look everybody, I’m a Dodge [___ ___]”
E7B642A2-203E-4FAB-89C1-3BA8286A5460.jpeg

I had came across Amazon a while back for these. Not sure how I feel about them but nonetheless they are smoked too

View attachment 85671
NSLUMO Sequential LED Side Mirror Marker Lights Compatible w/ 2019-2022 Do-dge RAM 1500 Pickup Towing Mirror Turn Signal Indicator Lamp Assembly Smoked Lens https://a.co/d/fI7mtyI
I bought those when you posted them! They’re still sitting on my workshop bench! 🤣

Buy some film on amazon for like $10....A 5 min mod

It's not an OEM lens, but here's an overlay for the same area that will probably be pretty decent quality based on stuff I've ordered from the same company before.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back