🛠️ Staff member
Founding Member
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2023 TRX
Current Ride #2
2021 Can-Am Commander Max
Just curious on how many of you all are going to be using the Trex mostly on the street? And the how many of you plan to take this Beast off-road? And if off-road where? Thanks

Like everyone that ever owned an off roader, mine will spend most of its time on road. I do however plan to off road it as much as I can, which is not very easy in NJ. As there are not a lot of legal off-roading venues and this is quite a big truck. Once Corona vaccine is available and travel will be fun again, I plan to take a couple of my buddies and drive it to Moab for a week of off-roading.

Staying on the road for me. Especially in NC, offroad trails are small. Thinking about a bronco as well when they come out for stuff like that

1599942142112.gif

Been to the Pine Barrens and Rausch Creek a bunch with my jeeps but this may be too wide for the majority of those trails. Had a 17 Raptor and never took it to either. Was at RC for an event in August and there were 2 raptors there so there must be some wide enough to make it though..

Like everyone that ever owned an off roader, mine will spend most of its time on road. I do however plan to off road it as much as I can, which is not very easy in NJ. As there are not a lot of legal off-roading venues and this is quite a big truck. Once Corona vaccine is available and travel will be fun again, I plan to take a couple of my buddies and drive it to Moab for a week of off-roading.

Last edited:
Both for me. MOAB 2021

Mostly on road but am tentatively planning a trip with my buddy to Moab in the spring

Street 99% of time. I live deep in the woods so I commute 4 miles daily down some rough dirt/gravel roads.

Yeah I live in the hills and woods and my driveway is almost 5 miles of a rough and rocky road. And in addition I have about 6 miles of 4x4 roads on the property. Can’t wait to bomb around and see what this monster is made of...

Both. Street 95%, often towing, dirt bikes or a race car. Had a Raptor and loved the soft suspension for long trips. Wife loved the ride in the Raptor better than her BMW X5, so on trips, we were always in the truck. Wyoming, Vegas, Disney, Hwy 1, the Sierra Nevadas or towing to the track.

We should arrange a group trip of TRX from all over to meet in Moab. Maybe around Easter
That would great, I would want to join you. I went for the first time in an RV last year to the Moab area, beautiful! Would love to experience it off the pavement.
Kevin

We should arrange a group trip of TRX from all over to meet in Moab. Maybe around Easter
That sounds like it would be a lot of fun!!

Once we start seeing the trucks arrive I'll start an official TRX Moab thread and we can seriously coordinate a trip. I never been to Moab and always wanted to go. We should probably at least have 3-4 days there for trails not including arrival and departure.

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back