Stolen Today! AirTag Got'em

True but 3/4 of them are in there for selling a plant that is far safer than alcohol and for not paying the government enough taxes

i would disagree on the safety of the "plant" - schizophrenia, decreased IQ, dementia with long term use - i've personally seen countless lives ruined by "the plant" - neither are safe in the hands of those vulnerable to their toxicities.

i would disagree on the safety of the "plant" - schizophrenia, decreased IQ, dementia with long term use - i've personally seen countless lives ruined by "the plant" - neither are safe in the hands of those vulnerable to their toxicities.
Far better than cigarettes and alcohol. I don’t smoke it so not worried about it, the government and their priorities are out of wack

This comment is so stupid I feel like you’re trolling me. I’ll take the bait though. Put them both in. We have billions upon billions to send to shady foreign nations. We have the resources but not the will to put these people behind bars. Like I said though, everyone who voted these people in deserve to get their stuff stolen.
You think the government is supposed to protect your truck from thieves? We have a victim class that all they do is point fingers. BTW I would also be heartbroken and angry if my ride disappeared.

Wrong! There's no point in bringing anyone's daughter here. Where do my taxes go? Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Russia, China? Where and why? Come on! We don't need new air bridges to connect stupid roads, we don't need to send money to a lost cause or any foreign country. We need to build our own country and keep it safe. So yes, both the rapist and the thief can go to jail. That's why we have law, that's why we have a constitution. But yes, I know, our politicians are busy making money. Try to protect your shit, you could ending up sharing a bed with a rapist. Crazy huh? That is the world we live in today.
If you end up protecting your shit ALL you say was you felt your life was in danger, nothing about protecting your shit. Stop being a victim.

If you end up protecting your shit ALL you say was you felt your life was in danger, nothing about protecting your shit. Stop being a victim.
Would you kill someone because he is stealing your truck?

Here is the issue EVERY county jail and federal prison is full and overcrowded. So the choice is do you want the car thief in prison or the guy who rapes your daughter? Protect your own shit!
Im positive either person is capable of doing both.

You think the government is supposed to protect your truck from thieves? We have a victim class that all they do is point fingers. BTW I would also be heartbroken and angry if my ride disappeared.
What are you taking about? Can you not read? Are you Floyd mayweather? Are you mentally incompetent or just a kindergartner? I never said the gov’t should protect anything I own. That’s on me. However, the government should punish those who steal. I never pointed fingers and I’m sure as heck not about to become a victim. Maybe brush up on your reading comprehension a bit before you accuse people of things they never said, insinuated, or believe. Start with some Dr. Seuss and work your way up. You’ll get there champ. I believe in you. Think of how proud your family will be when they don’t have to read your birthday cards to you anymore.

Last edited:
That would be the find out portion of fuck around.
IMG_9290.jpeg

What are you taking about? Can you not read? Are you Floyd mayweather? Are you mentally incompetent or just a kindergartner? I never said the gov’t should protect anything I own. That’s on me. However, the government should punish those who steal. I never pointed fingers and I’m sure as heck not about to become a victim. Maybe brush up on your reading comprehension a bit before you accuse people of things they never said, insinuated, or believe. Start with some Dr. Seuss and work your way up. You’ll get there champ. I believe in you. Think of how proud your family will be when they don’t have to read your birthday cards to you anymore.
Maybe you can continue to whine a little bit more? Now you’re a victim of someone who cannot read and is mentally incompetent, so misunderstood are you huh?How is it you can actually drive a truck like this with your thumb in your mouth?

Maybe you can continue to whine a little bit more? Now you’re a victim of someone who cannot read and is mentally incompetent, so misunderstood are you huh?How is it you can actually drive a truck like this with your thumb in your mouth?
I never whined and I sincerely doubt me or anyone (small children included) have ever become a victim of your stunningly minuscule intellect. Kudos to you though for admitting you have some deficiencies. That’s the first step. You’re well on your way to becoming partially literate. Clearly your helmet is on a little too tight and it’s severely impacting your already limited brain function. I’ll try to break down what I was saying above in a way even you can understand it. It’s hard punching this far down but I’ll give it a shot.

No punish bad guy who steal stuff = bad

I hope you were able to comprehend that but I’m not gonna hold my breath based on your history here. Maybe try a video based forum. These word centric forums may be a little too much for you big guy.

I never whined and I sincerely doubt me or anyone (small children included) have ever become a victim of your stunningly minuscule intellect. Kudos to you though for admitting you have some deficiencies. That’s the first step. You’re well on your way to becoming partially literate. Clearly your helmet is on a little too tight and it’s severely impacting your already limited brain function. I’ll try to break down what I was saying above in a way even you can understand it. It’s hard punching this far down but I’ll give it a shot.

No punish bad guy who steal stuff = bad

I hope you were able to comprehend that but I’m not gonna hold my breath based on your history here. Maybe try a video based forum. These word centric forums may be a little too much for you big guy.
Oh no here you go again…. The poor helmet headed children everywhere, you must really hate them. Actually you made a political statement. Stop whining no one gives a shit about your victimhood.

update... charge against defendant for truck theft was dismissed and instead got "probation" for a different charge against him on plea deal. What a crock of shit!!
Justice system is a joke

Oh no here you go again…. The poor helmet headed children everywhere, you must really hate them. Actually you made a political statement. Stop whining no one gives a shit about your victimhood.
I don’t hate the helmet headed kids but they probably hate you for encroaching on their territory. Where did I say I was a victim? Where did I whine. I’m pretty sure you don’t even know what those words mean. In fact I’m sure of it. It’s hard to even comprehend what you’re talking about at this point due to your intellect being the equivalent of Lizzo running the 40 yard dash. Sorry, that statement probably went over your head like most things. Lizzo is a hippo posing as a human and she would post an extremely slow time in the 40 if she finished it at all. Kinda like you encountering something complicated like a comic strip.

Can you clarify though why you don’t think people who steal these trucks should be prosecuted? I’m pretty interested in the mental jujitsu you’re gonna perform to argue they shouldn’t face consequences for their actions.

I don’t hate the helmet headed kids but they probably hate you for encroaching on their territory. Where did I say I was a victim? Where did I whine. I’m pretty sure you don’t even know what those words mean. In fact I’m sure of it. It’s hard to even comprehend what you’re talking about at this point due to your intellect being the equivalent of Lizzo running the 40 yard dash. Sorry, that statement probably went over your head like most things. Lizzo is a hippo posing as a human and she would post an extremely slow time in the 40 if she finished it at all. Kinda like you encountering something complicated like a comic strip.

Can you clarify though why you don’t think people who steal these trucks should be prosecuted? I’m pretty interested in the mental jujitsu you’re gonna perform to argue they shouldn’t face consequences for their actions.
Oh my at least this post wasn’t five paragraphs… but the squealing whine about how you are misunderstood still resonates. How about this, we go race? Settle it on the street?

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers SDHQ Motorsports
Back