Status Question

mlo

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Hi, my built date was 2/25 (yesterday) and my status in the first tab of the tracker shows “J”. Does that mean I’ve passed the potential “I” purgatory?

Hi, my built date was 2/25 (yesterday) and my status in the first tab of the tracker shows “J”. Does that mean I’ve passed the potential “I” purgatory?

Yep!

Now for the upfitter / shipping purgatory.....

I'd love to know how to get these status updates. How do I find out? Thanks

I'd love to know how to get these status updates. How do I find out? Thanks
Just enter your info into to this tracker....

This might not work for everyone, but I have a 12 year old son that loves calling the dealer, pinging the FCA chat, and scouring the tracker for updates. He’s fearless and relentless when necessary.

Gotta start them young!

This might not work for everyone, but I have a 12 year old son that loves calling the dealer, pinging the FCA chat, and scouring the tracker for updates. He’s fearless and relentless when necessary.
Can I hire him? 🤣

I only list builds in either J for built or KZ for released. Makes it easier for me to sort.

They put J as a general status after the build sheet. You don’t really know the next step until window sticker. TripleB and Knightmare don’t always have an exact plant status. Assume you’re on the good path. If you do t get a window sticker in 5 days, then you sart to figure your stuck in I.

Reactions: mlo
I filled out the form thanks! This is mine.
20210226_184524.jpg

Also if you get this from the FCA chat:
“It appears that your truck is currently waiting to be sequenced for production.” You’re in D status.

If you get:
“all of the parts for your build have been assembled and your truck is sequenced for production. It should be entering the build very soon” you’re D1

I verified this with the oracle aka @KnightMare

hope that helps

Last edited:
I filled out the form thanks! This is mine.
View attachment 6133
I had you on mine. Triple looks in different places then I do
1614386025258.png

Also if you get this from the FCA chat:
“It appears that your truck is currently waiting to be sequenced for production.” You’re in D status.

If you get:
“all of the parts for your build have been assembled and your truck is sequenced for production. It should be entering the build very soon” you’re D1

I verified this with the oracle aka @KnightMare

hope that helps
Bingo!

Knightmare do you expect to update your build date week sheet soon?

My dealer gave me a 2/27 ship date but I’ve yet to see a build date week or build sheet. I realize we had a weather delay But I still keep checking.

Just checkEd again and I have a build date of tomorrow 2/27!
I though it would never happen. Thanks for all the info

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back