Status of 2024 TRX

Actually, not too soon. Production plans are scheduled way in advance.

Currently, 2024 MY job #1 is scheduled for 7/31/23. 2025 MY job #1 is scheduled for 1/8/24. I'm not sure why it's so short, but if the 24 MY TRX exists with a 6.2, the window for production is only sitting at just about 5 months.

Just like last year, delays could happen pushing these dates back. However, supply chain issues have been minimal compared to 12 months ago.
That is very good to know. I assume that there will be at least 1, if not 2, special editions to allow dealers more mark ups. So sold orders might close rather quickly.

I have been thinking about picking up a lightly used TRX in case MY24 production is limited or disrupted. I hesitate to buy one so close to placing an order for a 24. No matter how good of a deal I make, I will lose a chunk of change at trade in time.

All of Stellantis/FCA is terrible at updating the Build Online feature.
Dodge never even got around to putting the Demon up as an option to build.
Sometimes it's the other way around. You've been able to build and price a Base Durango for a while now, but they aren't building any yet.

Currently, 2024 MY job #1 is scheduled for 7/31/23. 2025 MY job #1 is scheduled for 1/8/24. I'm not sure why it's so short, but if the 24 MY TRX exists with a 6.2, the window for production is only sitting at just about 5 months.

Just like last year, delays could happen pushing these dates back. However, supply chain issues have been minimal compared to 12 months ago.
This could make sense like they did way back in 1998 where they built the 12V until December then switched to the 24V in January. The Hellcat may just last the 23 calendar year (only 7 months left) then switch to the I6 platform.

Question for you guys,
Could a Granger upgrade on a TRX of 787HP with 37" tires beat a stock Raptor R in the quarter mile? I'm considering the Granger upgrade BUT only want it if I can slay Ford Raptors!

Question for you guys,
Could a Granger upgrade on a TRX of 787HP with 37" tires beat a stock Raptor R in the quarter mile? I'm considering the Granger upgrade BUT only want it if I can slay Ford Raptors!
Great question. I would bet they're nearly identical. I haven't seen anyone race them directly though.

Question for you guys,
Absolutely 💯 I have the tyrant package minus 37s. Want all the speed and acceleration on stock tires. This baby rips. Front end lifts from dead stop in baja mode. Don't know what stock feels like but willing to bet this tyrant package smokes em!

Absolutely 💯 I have the tyrant package minus 37s. Want all the speed and acceleration on stock tires. This baby rips. Front end lifts from dead stop in baja mode. Don't know what stock feels like but willing to bet this tyrant package smokes em!
Did Granger offer you a below MSRP deal to get the Tyrant package? I'm considering ordering a 2024 if that is the case.

Did Granger offer you a below MSRP deal to get the Tyrant package? I'm considering ordering a 2024 if that is the case.
11k off level 2 plus 7995 for tyrant package. 85hp is conservative estimate. Well worth it with 3/36k warranty

11k off level 2 plus 7995 for tyrant package. 85hp is conservative estimate. Well worth it with 3/36k warranty
When was that order placed? Do you
What was the total cost of your TRX with the 11k off and tyrant package?

Has there been any whispers about the MY24 special editions? I realize it is very early for such a question. However, if MY 25 production does begin in January, we could see SE announced by the end of the summer.

My hope is that we will see a F8 green TRX this year. There had been speculation that one of the MY23 special editions would be green.

If they really want to blow my mind, they would use the copper color from the Rebel X concept truck from SEMA 2015. That would be an amazing send off for the 6.2. They could call it the Copperhead Edition.

Has there been any whispers about the MY24 special editions? I realize it is very early for such a question. However, if MY 25 production does begin in January, we could see SE announced by the end of the summer.

My hope is that we will see a F8 green TRX this year. There had been speculation that one of the MY23 special editions would be green.

If they really want to blow my mind, they would use the copper color from the Rebel X concept truck from SEMA 2015. That would be an amazing send off for the 6.2. They could call it the Copperhead Edition.
Why would MY25 begin in Jan 24 ? We're still only in 2023 and the model year...last year 2023 order banks opened 3rd week of Aug 2023 and builds didn't start until I believe Oct/Nov of 22. My 23 was order 8/19 2022 and built 12/2/22 and delivered Jan 22 2023.

Why would MY25 begin in Jan 24 ? We're still only in 2023 and the model year...last year 2023 order banks opened 3rd week of Aug 2023 and builds didn't start until I believe Oct/Nov of 22. My 23 was order 8/19 2022 and built 12/2/22 and delivered Jan 22 2023.
post from last week:
Terahok said:

Having a hard time to see Ram
ending 6.2 without a final edition. They made so much money wt challengers last call by selling crazy over msrp prices so why would they not do the same with TRX?! On the other hand Lunar edition was pretty unexpected so could that be the final? Who knows. Lots of info points out that TRX will continue but not with SC 6.2. Twin turbo would be as popular? well raptor gen3 still selling crazy. More than the TRX numbers. So aparently there is a clear market for that. But then Ram really will leave the Raptor R as the king of the V8s? Lots of questions and possibilitys.

Having a hard time to see Ram
ending 6.2 without a final edition. They made so much money wt challengers last call by selling crazy over msrp prices so why would they not do the same with TRX?!
For the record, Ram/Stellantis doesn’t make money on crazy-high ADM’s. The dealers do.

Back