Status = I with Build Sheet - Questions

LV_TRX

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
I have been following my build here on the Forum and myself checking the Build Sheet link and Window Sticker Link.

Build Sheet showed up on 04/02/2021, picked up by TRX Registry here. Status code updated to J here on the forum.

Expected Window Sticker for Status code KZ (shipped) within a few days, but no luck.

I had my dealer check the most current status on the POC, and is shows as status = I = "Unit is pending final inspection"

So it looks like you can have a build sheet but not yet be to status J.

Is this a "bad sign" that build sheet showed up 8 days ago and that my TRX is still in the "inspection" status?

Thanks for any input.....

Nope not necessarily. Better they catch any issue that may exist before they send you to the vendor for accessories. Mine probably would’ve benefited from a more thorough QA.

I have been following my build here on the Forum and myself checking the Build Sheet link and Window Sticker Link.

Build Sheet showed up on 04/02/2021, picked up by TRX Registry here. Status code updated to J here on the forum.

Expected Window Sticker for Status code KZ (shipped) within a few days, but no luck.

I had my dealer check the most current status on the POC, and is shows as status = I = "Unit is pending final inspection"

So it looks like you can have a build sheet but not yet be to status J.

Is this a "bad sign" that build sheet showed up 8 days ago and that my TRX is still in the "inspection" status?

Thanks for any input.....
If a truck sits in I status more than a day, it's because something was found to be wrong/missing/broken, and it's awaiting repair. I went into I status on 3/10 (same day my build sheet posted), and finally progressed to JB on 4/6, then to KZ (with WS posted) on 4/8.

What I'm telling myself is that, with all the extra time spent in final inspection status, the factory double-checked everything, and my truck is coming out of the plant at 100%.

Probably bull$#!t, but at least it makes me feel better :giggle:

Hopefully they installed a functional Intercooler that doesn’t leak. They say the leaky ones are special edition.

Basically something is getting repaired on your truck which is why it is still in I status. It can be in that status for a couple days to a couple months. A few people have dealt with that. Your build sheet shows up once the truck makes it down the line. The only time you won't get a build sheet is when your stuck in the hidden EU status that some people have experienced.

I only do 2 status codes on the tracker for built TRX's, J or KZ

Back