Status F

blkbeast

TRX Member
Reaction score
My truck moved to build status "F" this morning which I believe means it is in paint? The "estimated ship date" now shows 2/21/21. My dealership is within a few miles of the plant. What's a realistic timeline for it to be on the ground at the dealership? Maybe Friday of next week? Build sheet attached.

Attachments

• TRX Build Status_021921.heic.pdf
    77.8 KB · Views: 30
My truck moved to build status "F" this morning which I believe means it is in paint? The "estimated ship date" now shows 2/21/21. My dealership is within a few miles of the plant. What's a realistic timeline for it to be on the ground at the dealership? Maybe Friday of next week? Build sheet attached.
You really need to get past the inspection and then get your window sticker.... if everything goes right...??? .

Good for you, looks like it won’t take that long for you now. I thought QC was backed up but you never know. Since your so close I would image they just put it on a truck and you might see it next week. Fingers crossed for you.

Congrats to you also. Hope you get a good truck with no issues.

Congratulations!

Should be no time for that truck now (barring any QC/shipping issues....)

Just don't hit I status when you come out of paint or your joining me in repairs for awhile

Back