Start Button Kill Switch Harness

Hi maestro, me again. My buddy has a 18' Jeep SRT and is interested in that harness...what would you quote for one shipped?
Still the same, $25 in the States or $35 for Canada/International, do you want me to PM you the details?

Still the same, $25 in the States or $35 for Canada/International, do you want me to PM you the details?
Yes please. I will send you $ via PayPal again this afternoon

Best $25 mod. and fast delivery too!

Anyone thought about adding other visual deterrents? Like a blinking LED lights (when turned off), even small visible signage (door) "GPS equipped/monitored 24-7/etc. <- don't have to tell the truth!

Although perhaps dated (retired 2001'), took many AT/auto theft and Burglary reports during my LEO career. Making one's property 'less desirable' from exterior lighting to 'Beware of Dog' signage and/or more involved/P.I.T.A. to take definitely was effective.

Unfortunately we have to park our TRX on the driveway but under a super bright 24/7 LED lamp, both visual and hidden camera(s).

Please add me to the list for one too!

Maestro, I would like to buy one. Please add me to your list. Thank you.

You know what add me to the list. for 25 it will give me an extra level of piece of mind

Just a quick update for everyone who might be hesitant. The order was processed and delivered way above expectations, and the project was literally plug and play. It’s was a very easy and fun installation!

Thanks Maestro!!!

Just a quick update for everyone who might be hesitant. The order was processed and delivered way above expectations, and the project was literally plug and play. It’s was a very easy and fun installation!

Thanks Maestro!!!
Thank you, happy to help

Back