Start Button Kill Switch Harness

Is anyone interested in a harness to wire in a kill switch for the start button? I did not want to cut factory wiring so I made a harness with factory plugs and 2 wires that will lead to a kill switch. $25 shipped. View attachment 57316
Hi Paul
Mike here from Texas
Yes I want another one please. I love it! Works perfect. No hurry I want get my 23 until June or July . Thanks I think my wife still has your account so I will send you the 25$

I’m assuming this will work for the Trackhawk as well? If that’s the case, I’ll take two please.
I just confirmed that it does work on WK2 Jeeps as well. In my case its a 2017 Grand Cherokee.

Below is the info on how to pull it apart on the Grand Cherokee.

1. Pull the trim behind the steering wheel. 2 clips on left and right, 1 clip on the bottom.
2. Pull the radio/climate trim. Its secured with clips. I started on the driver side, just above the ash tray area.
3. Start button/trim is secured with 2 screws(I used 9/32nds, whatever it is in metric) and 3 clips.
4. Reinstall in reverse order.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 52
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    300.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 51
Hi Paul
Mike here from Texas
Yes I want another one please. I love it! Works perfect. No hurry I want get my 23 until June or July . Thanks I think my wife still has your account so I will send you the 25$
Thanks, Let me know if you need the info.

I just confirmed that it does work on WK2 Jeeps as well. In my case its a 2017 Grand Cherokee.

1. Pull the trim behind the steering wheel. 2 clips on left and right, 1 clip on the bottom.
2. Pull the radio/climate trim. Its secured with clips. I started on the driver side, just above the ash tray area.
3. Start button/trim is secured with 2 screws(I used 9/32nds, whatever it is in metric) and 3 clips.
That’s great. Thank you!

Send me a PM for two please.. one TRX and one WK2.

Hello, are you still selling the wiring harnesses?
Thank you
Yes I am but I am out of town until Wednesday due to family emergency. I have 12 harnesses left at home but they are all paid for. I will be ordering more parts this week and depending if they come in before the weekend, I might not be able to ship them until 3/18. I can PM you once I have everything here.

Thank you for the quick response! I am interested but may get it done before you have time to get parts and make more. Let me know when you have and I may get one or 2 from you.
Hope everything is ok with your emergency situation!

Got mine hooked up a few weeks ago. Works perfect. Thank you, Maestro!!

@maestro5531 I’d like to order one for my ‘22 TRX please. Hope that everything is well with your family.
thanks

They all use the same cdp1 and the push button is part of the install

Yes I am but I am out of town until Wednesday due to family emergency. I have 12 harnesses left at home but they are all paid for. I will be ordering more parts this week and depending if they come in before the weekend, I might not be able to ship them until 3/18. I can PM you once I have everything here.
I would love to get one too. A wait for a few weeks is ok with me.

Hey man, I want in! Whenever you make the next batch if possible. Hope all is well with family, that's the most important thing.

Back