Start Button Kill Switch Harness

you are such a tease
Ok fine - below is a pic of the completed install. Hope it helps!

2021-ram-trx-exterior.jpg

@maestro5531 I'm late to the game but please add me to the next batch. Please confirm.

I'm thinking you need to have a website for taking orders especially if this works for non TRX 5th gens. 😉

@maestro5531 I'm late to the game but please add me to the next batch. Please confirm.

I'm thinking you need to have a website for taking orders especially if this works for non TRX 5th gens. 😉
I am looking into making a simple website as it would help keep everything organized. It started becoming overwhelming keeping track of all orders via PM. Someone linked this thread on 392 forum so Wrangler guys started messaging me too. These work for Wrangler, Charger Challenger , I need to get under my Grand Cheeroke as it will likely work too.

maestro5531, good morning. I am another one that is late to the party. Please add me to your ever growing list of TRX owners wanting to protect our trucks. It is a sad day that we have to resort to finding solutions to keep the human garbage from stealing our hard earned investments. Thank you for finding a clean, yet, simple solution. Blue Skies, Robbie

I am looking into making a simple website as it would help keep everything organized. It started becoming overwhelming keeping track of all orders via PM. Someone linked this thread on 392 forum so Wrangler guys started messaging me too. These work for Wrangler, Charger Challenger , I need to get under my Grand Cheeroke as it will likely work too.
In the interim, create a google form for people to submit their request. That should organize things much easier.

Current order list Jan 2023

1.Khomes - Paid - Shipped
2. TRX2023 - Paid - Shipped
3.dat_trx - Paid - Shipped
4. tex TRX 55 - Paid - Shipped
5.VooDooKrewe - Paid - Shipped
6.CUOFFRD - Paid - Shipped

7.Salty - Paid
8. wolfnards - Paid

Finished Batch
Wscott002 - No response
Torqued - No response
Rbiscaino - PM No response
Dinosaur -PM No response
Chipxzs - PM No response
Williamlove23 - PM No response
trxhtx - PM No response
Please ad me to the list. If you have one on hand please PM so I can send you the money right away. Thanks

Just stumbling on to this thread. Would love one if still available. Please let me know how to proceed with payment and shipping information. Thanks!

better late than never just came across this please add me to the list thank you
Please let me know how to proceed with payment and shipping information. Thanks!

If they are still available, I would like to purchase one. Please let me know how payment and shipping works. Thank you for all the hard work.

@maestro5531 do you think there will be any issues with extending the switch wires? Thinking of putting the switch somewhere in the console. It's 20 AWG correct?

@maestro5531 do you think there will be any issues with extending the switch wires? Thinking of putting the switch somewhere in the console. It's 20 AWG correct?
There is hardly any current being carried so unless you extent them near the taillights, I do not believe you will have any problems. I use 20ga wire and factory uses 22ga

Finding 20ga stranded is a PITA. Looking for copper wire, local HD is out of most wire sizes and whatever is left is behind a locked gate because of ppl stealing it wtf . Amazon has copper stranded for $40 per 2 spools. Unless I buy Chinese junk I'm better off buying from OP.

Back