Squeal/Squeak Sound Issue, all the time.

Mine does it on cold starts and and normal driving. When I was towing in traffic jam it was louder than normal, it was in the upper 80s if that matters
Edit...Normal driving i hear it when I'm idling or slowly moving. gets loud bouncing off other cars or drive thru buildings

Last edited:
While in a drive-thru I switch between neutral and drive a dozen times or so to keep the noise down. Neutral has a tendency of lowering the noise a few decibels.

The squeak is NORMAL! Wear it with a badge of honor. It lets everyone know the system is tweaked to beat them off the start. Pretty soon there will be mods for Toyota Celeca’s to have the squeak so they sound cool.

While in a drive-thru I switch between neutral and drive a dozen times or so to keep the noise down. Neutral has a tendency of lowering the noise a few decibels.
It’s like a home built beater where you have to give someone 30 minutes of detailed instructions like “don’t turn the volume of radio below half or the brakes will catch fire”

🤣🤣🤣

I have the high pitched whine when I start my truck but I can literally wait about 30-40 seconds and it quiets down. I got under the truck and it sounded like it was coming from the catalytic convertor.

T

There was another member that posted he was at the service center and another hellcat vehicle was on a lift and the noise was the same when that vehicle was elevated. I can’t find the thread or post though.
I remember reading it. And he said that the other hellcat sat lower to the ground so the noise wasn't as obvious or bad but since the truck sits so high, that's why it's more prominent.

The squeak is NORMAL! Wear it with a badge of honor. It lets everyone know the system is tweaked to beat them off the start. Pretty soon there will be mods for Toyota Celeca’s to have the squeak so they sound cool.
If its normal why do some trucks not have it, some it goes away after a min, and some it stays all the time? Heck, just watch TLF, their TRX never makes that noise.

Mine is fine in park or neutral, but in gear almost always makes a noise. Seems to lope with the exhaust.

I simply can’t hear it on that video or any of the other videos I’ve watched. I wonder if my truck does this too but can’t hear it?

• Wow
Reactions: ALJ
Well started the truck up to run down and get a drink a few minutes ago. Walked outside and it sounded like Sanford and Sons hoopty sitting in the driveway. Wonderful sound. Did anyone try belt dressing yet?

I simply can’t hear it on that video or any of the other videos I’ve watched. I wonder if my truck does this too but can’t hear it?
I can’t hear it while inside the cab

I completely agree with the embarrassing part. Everyone wants to hear The motor run. Then they all ask what that noise is. Lol tired of making up excuses I’ve been telling everybody it’s the supercharger belts 😂

I have less than 200 miles. There is a soft squeegee noise at times. I like it. It reminds me that when I start the truck it isn’t an ecoboost.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back