Southern Nevada Owners Group

Just got the tint done, super nice job, place was great, people great. Even washed the car with lot me asking. Would recommend. Even saw another silver on 215, on the way home…. Crazy.

Where on the 215? That might have been me if it was on the N side.

how was the PDI at granger? I might be shipping since I’ve got a lot going on this month. Did they go over the PDI inspection with you and what they found? Transfer case fluid full?

Good I’m glad to hear xpel was a great experience. What did you end up going with percentage wise?

Got the email from finance yesterday that my TRX is in. Emailed back quick and got a thank you response for the quick reply and then flatlined on me. Hahaha SO CLOSE dammit. Ram tracker shows the car still shipped though.

how was the PDI at granger? I might be shipping since I’ve got a lot going on this month. Did they go over the PDI inspection with you and what they found? Transfer case fluid full?

Good I’m glad to hear xpel was a great experience. What did you end up going with percentage wise?

Got the email from finance yesterday that my TRX is in. Emailed back quick and got a thank you response for the quick reply and then flatlined on me. Hahaha SO CLOSE dammit. Ram tracker shows the car still shipped though.
So no they did not go over any of the PDI. No issues on the truck so far. But to be fair it was raining so it kinda sucked. Will be getting the oil changed soon as I almost have 2500 miles (most to the drive back and alarm install) so I’ll have them check all the fluids. for tint went with 20% on the front windows, 55% on the back windows, 55% on back glass, windshield and sunroof. Never had tint on the windshield before kinda weird forgot to put my sunglasses on and didn’t even notice and I think it helps the hud…. Could have went darker on the black glass, forgot about the rear view mirror/camera so you really don’t need to see out of the back glass.

Hell yea! I’m excited to get my turn by them now! Yea Tyler potter on YouTube made a big point that every trx he has check himself had its transfer case only half full from factory and that was a big concern.

So no they did not go over any of the PDI. No issues on the truck so far. But to be fair it was raining so it kinda sucked. Will be getting the oil changed soon as I almost have 2500 miles (most to the drive back and alarm install) so I’ll have them check all the fluids. for tint went with 20% on the front windows, 55% on the back windows, 55% on back glass, windshield and sunroof. Never had tint on the windshield before kinda weird forgot to put my sunglasses on and didn’t even notice and I think it helps the hud…. Could have went darker on the black glass, forgot about the rear view mirror/camera so you really don’t need to see out of the back glass.
Got any pictures of the tint? I ended up going te shipping route. Will have the truck this month! If I am lucky, next week 🥳

Anyone have any recommendations on an IGLA installer in Vegas/Henderson?
I don’t think/have not heard of vegas having an IGLA installer. I’ve been on the lookout as well

Ah ok, I called ravelco but still undecided. Whenever an IGLA installer comes to town they’ll be busy!
I think I heard there is one in LA Cali. I’ve considered that option

Just took took delivery Monday afternoon! Hell yea! This thing is MASSIVE!

Just took took delivery Monday afternoon! Hell yea! This thing is MASSIVE!
Awesome man congrats! What kind of vehicle did you come from? When I test drove the trx it did seem large. I can’t remember how large compared to other vehicles.

i sold my 2019 ram 1500 limited August 3rd last year and upgraded to this. My commuter truck is a 2002 mazda b2300 single cab 2.3L 4-cyc.

Sup?! This thread is kinda quiet. I take it yall are busy hauling xmas gifts and tearing up the streets with your trucks! Been passing some of you on the streets :cool:

When ammo wasn't hard to get and expensive, the desert areas south towards cali and north towards Reno. Also the Clark county shooting range is a nice place to go

Back