TRX73

TRX Fan
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2011 Cummins
Current Ride #2
2012 Jeep JK
Found a similar truck to my build on the lot now. Selling at msrp. But it has more then i optioned out. So do i wait patiently or buy this one? Im stuck!

Found a similar truck to my build on the lot now. Selling at msrp. But it has more then i optioned out. So do i wait patiently or buy this one? Im stuck!
If it’s at msrp go for it . I would specially if it has more options

I bought a truck that was 11k more than the one I ordered because I’m impatient.

I’d be all over it. I was calling around looking for exactly that while mine was stuck. Options are at least some value to you. Rather than an adm.

I would take the one available at MSRP all day long. More options is good.

I was tired of waiting for the golden unicorn TRX so ordered one with TRX badge on hood and sunroof - two options I wouldn't have ordered. Don't pass up on a MSRP, especially if taking on a cancelled order that is D1 or better.

But of course your money....

Don't forget to post a picture of your new truck ;-)

go for it!!

fil_guy_just_do_it_meme1.jpg

Do it. More valuable in the end if you decide to sell it with more options

What are the additional options so we can tell you why they are must haves?

Level 2?

What are the additional options so we can tell you why they are must haves?

Level 2?
Both are level 2
The built one has the sunroof, trailer steering, heads up display , carbon fiber, tonneau cover, ect. Only additional option im even interested is the sunroof

Both are level 2
The built one has the sunroof, trailer steering, heads up display , carbon fiber, tonneau cover, ect. Only additional option im even interested is the sunroof
Get the one on the lot all day long man. You won't regret it. If you do choose to pass on it.... share that dealer info haha. You really can't lose buying at MSRP off the lot now tho. Sell it for over sticker when yours arrives worst case but more options is better then less options.

Get the one on the lot all day long man. You won't regret it. If you do choose to pass on it.... share that dealer info haha. You really can't lose buying at MSRP off the lot now tho. Sell it for over sticker when yours arrives worst case but more options is better then less options.
I think a base truck with only remote start will probably have the best relative resale. But yolo!

I think a base truck with only remote start will probably have the best relative resale. But yolo!
I think they will all have solid resell for the next year. Longer if Ram has any brains and withholds rebates from the TRXs. But base truck will probably be a slightly better percentage in 3 years.

I think they will all have solid resell for the next year. Longer if Ram has any brains and withholds rebates from the TRXs. But base truck will probably be a slightly better percentage in 3 years.
I wish I would’ve seen the base interior when I was ordering. I may have ordered a really simple build. Not that I’m complaining about buying a loaded truck. Just options depreciate first

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back