swankyzaphod

TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 TRX Black TR2
Current Ride #2
2023 BMW X4M Competition
Ok, in keeping with my Weird Al theme, any requests for when my Window Sticker/Delivery journey ends? I think I need a song to modify for the Window Sticker Day, and when it gets delivered! I think I have the delivery day song mapped out. Considering how long I have waited for a Window Sticker it should not be a shock. Any recommendations?

Ok, in keeping with my Weird Al theme, any requests for when my Window Sticker/Delivery journey ends? I think I need a song to modify for the Window Sticker Day, and when it gets delivered! I think I have the delivery day song mapped out. Considering how long I have waited for a Window Sticker it should not be a shock. Any recommendations?
Hit em up by Tupac.

I listen to it repeatedly before I threw my leg over a dirt bike and rode 1200 miles of Baja!! 7-Days! 58 birthday trip! (At the end exhausted would be a understatement).
Wow is an understatement! Congrats on that accomplishment. When I turned 58 my biggest accomplishment was getting another beer from the fridge. That must have been quite an adventure. Cheers and Happy belated Birthday.

Back