TRX of the Year 🏆
RAM-TRX.com Legend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Ram TRX
Current Ride #2
Range Rover Sport supercharged, F-150 FX4, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Whos planning to juice this truck to or above 1000 hp the wheels?

how are you planning to do it?

i’m thinking Magnuson 2650, additional fueling, intake, exhaust, Tune. Supposed to be good to 1400.

think the drive modes will still work? Snow would be.... Challenging?

i’m thinking Magnuson 2650, additional fueling, intake, exhaust, Tune. Supposed to be good to 1400.

Can the front diff handle it? 😉

Reactions: 2TR

Sounds like you will be the first one to hit 1000hp

Sounds like you will be the first one to hit 1000hp
Lulz. If I know I can source at least replacements or at best stronger components I will be the guinea pig.

axles shouldn’t be an issue right as you can order them custom. What parts are the issue? Probably need a built tranny which can be done.

i’m gonna wait for a good brake upgrade solution first.

Also if shops want to sponsor me I’m open. Just message me with what you are looking to do. I’m down to push the limit, take it to drag strips, etc.

Upper and lower pulley, killer chiller, some headers, additional fuel and nitrous.

Lulz. If I know I can source at least replacements or at best stronger components I will be the guinea pig.

axles shouldn’t be an issue right as you can order them custom. What parts are the issue? Probably need a built tranny which can be done.

i’m gonna wait for a good brake upgrade solution first.
id upgrade the shit out of my truck but i want to retain warranty, plus this is my first truck, im a bmw guy so this is new territory for me plus i spent 160k cdn on the LE

Would love to see that built. With the full time 4x4 snow should not be a problem.

How soon? How big a shot?
I run a nitrous outlet plate system on my supercharged viper and it’s adjustable from 50-600. Going to run a plate system on the trx so can fine tune it. Truck should be here around the end of month or so. Will be doing one mod at a time and hitting the dyno to show what does what and how much power each mod does

I run a nitrous outlet plate system on my supercharged viper and it’s adjustable from 50-600. Going to run a plate system on the trx so can fine tune it. Truck should be here around the end of month or so. Will be doing one mod at a time and hitting the dyno to show what does what and how much power each mod does
Beauty. What system are you getting for trx and where are you planning to mount bottle(s)?

Beauty. What system are you getting for trx and where are you planning to mount bottle(s)?
Nitrous outlet with bottles in the bed under the tri fold

Upper and lower pulley, killer chiller, some headers, additional fuel and nitrous.
How are you planning to either strengthen or replace the other drivetrain components?

While I won't be the first to 1K, I am curious to see what we need to do to get there.

Beyond the questions about fuel (does anyone know if the TRX has a dual fuel pump setup like the Trackhawk vs a single like the other Hellcats)?, I'm curious to see how the transfer case holds up.

The Borg Warner 48-13 is supposed to be new (guessing it is an evolution of an earlier full time case) with strengthened internals, but everything has its limits. Does anyone know how much power or torque the case is rated to handle?

I will assume (potential ****up on my part) that the driveshafts full float D60 are good to go, and if the transmission starts to slip or overheat, there are some solutions for the 8 speed that are already floating around. And we'll just leave that front differential unlocked and hope for the best ;) .

And if something like the front diff keeps turning into a metal smoothie? Just keep replacing it?
When it breaks I’ll replace it.

While I won't be the first to 1K, I am curious to see what we need to do to get there.

Beyond the questions about fuel (does anyone know if the TRX has a dual fuel pump setup like the Trackhawk vs a single like the other Hellcats)?, I'm curious to see how the transfer case holds up.

The Borg Warner 48-13 is supposed to be new (guessing it is an evolution of an earlier full time case) with strengthened internals, but everything has its limits. Does anyone know how much power or torque the case is rated to handle?

I will assume (potential ****up on my part) that the driveshafts full float D60 are good to go, and if the transmission starts to slip or overheat, there are some solutions for the 8 speed that are already floating around. And we'll just leave that front differential unlocked and hope for the best ;) .
According to Magnuson, their 2650 is good to 1000crank without additional fueling on the hellcat motor. 1400 with fueling.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back