Snow mode as primary mode of operation?

CoGmu

TRX Lawful Addiction
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
Soul Craft 29r
Are any current TRX owners driving in snow mode the majority of the time? I am interested to see if there’s a measurable increase in fuel economy ? Are there Any issues with driving in snow mode as the primary drive mode ?
I greatly appreciate the expertise on this form and those of you that are working the kinks out of this amazing truck.

🤔 . I’ll scroll through some more of those videos I think I’ve watched almost everyone on the TRX they have done. I just read someone was stating some observations of the trucks mpg and was discussing his use of snow mode this morning. Thanks

🤔 . I’ll scroll through some more of those videos I think I’ve watched almost everyone on the TRX they have done. I just read someone was stating some observations of the trucks mpg and was discussing his use of snow mode this morning. Thanks
It is a video done by Andre of how the TRX handles in the snow I will cut and paste the link however I cannot figure out how to do it on an iPad without a mouse click Andre suggested using snow mode for every day use to get the best MPG because it cuts back on the throttle and other gas guzzling features

Perfect, found it . Thanks!

It is a video done by Andre of how the TRX handles in the snow I will cut and paste the link however I cannot figure out how to do it on an iPad without a mouse click Andre suggested using snow mode for every day use to get the best MPG because it cuts back on the throttle and other gas guzzling features
Copy and paste is easy on an iPad - just press and hold on the link and it should give you some options depending on whats highlighted. Just click "share" to copy the link or one of the similar options. There are a few! ;)

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back