📷 TOTM Smoke King - February 2021 RAM TRX of the Month Winner

feb21-ram-totm-winner.jpg

I would like to congratulate @Smoke king for winning the February 2021 RAM TRX of the Month photo contest! This month we had a total of 9 entries, 61 votes and just 2 votes separated first and second place! It was a great turn out and I have a feeling next month will be even bigger. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo. The March contest will begin around the middle of the month.

I would like to congratulate @Smoke king for winning the February 2021 RAM TRX of the Month photo contest! This month we had a total of 9 entries, 61 votes and just 2 votes separated first and second place! It was a great turn out and I have a feeling next month will be even bigger. Thanks again to everyone that took the time to submit a photo. The March contest will begin around the middle of the month.
🤝Thank you Sir,
🗣💨 I want to thank everyone that voted and all the people that participated ‼️ This couldn't have been possible without the creation of this very helpful and friendly forum‼️ I'm looking forward to seeing the next few winners photos ‼️
To everyone that hasn't got there TRX please hold on you won't regret it when you get it and I wish everyone the best of luck and the world of blessings ‼️
Thank you once again I'm super appreciative ‼️
📢Smoke king 💨

🤝Thank you Sir,
🗣💨 I want to thank everyone that voted and all the people that participated ‼️ This couldn't have been possible without the creation of this very helpful and friendly forum‼️ I'm looking forward to seeing the next few winners photos ‼️
To everyone that hasn't got there TRX please hold on you won't regret it when you get it and I wish everyone the best of luck and the world of blessings ‼️
📢Smoke king 💨
Congratulations my friend, you have done a really great job on your truck. And all of your other photos are awesome. Cheers

Congratulations my friend, you have done a really great job on your truck. And all of your other photos are awesome. Cheers
🗣👏👏 Thank you‼️

🤝Thank you Sir,
📢Smoke king 💨
Congrats man. Truck looks awesome and glad to see you are having a blast with it. Look forward to following along with all the mods you do!

Congrats man. Truck looks awesome and glad to see you are having a blast with it. Look forward to following along with all the mods you do!
That picture was before I did a few mods mostly everything is done rims and all! Just waiting on my off road lights to come in all photos are in my new thread‼️
Thank you🤝‼️
I just wanted to have a spot to highlight all my pictures and video of this truck I love so much ‼️ I'm not the best photographer but I take some good photos 🤷🏽‍♂️ Let me know what you think ‼️🗣✍ https://www.ram-trx.com/threads/my-trx-pro-photo-videos.1527/

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back