TRX Fiend
Gallery
Reaction score
Current Ride
2021 Ram 1500 Laramie
Military
US Navy
Hello everyone,

I want to thank everyone who has ordered with me or reached out to me about ordering. It has been my pleasure to assist all of you and the TRX community. Unfortunately I will no longer be taking orders for TRX's with Dan Cummins. I am not leaving the company but I have been promoted and will now be assisting you from the finance side of things. I am going to be a finance manager with the company. I am always happy to answer any questions still if needed. @DevinArnold will still be here to assist you. My replacement is Keaton Allen. He is getting an account set up and will be saying hi everyone soon. I wish you all well and again, it has been a Pleasure and ALL Smiles to assist you. #SmilesWithMiles

Congratulations Miles! Once in finance you can let me know about those Mopar oil change packages. ;)

Congratulations Miles. You made both TRX purchases a breeze. Best of luck in your new role.

Congrats and best of luck on the new adventures in finance!

if someone has an order open with you currently should they just contact Devin?

Congrats Miles! We'll miss you on the forum! Thanks for all the support, deals and updates you've provided the community over the last couple of years. Good luck on the new position.

Congratulations on the promotion

Great opportunity, thanks for the support & others in the community.

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com
Back