Sketchy dealership??

Yes I agree. I had a hard time picking. I am really into blue but I originally ordered white and planned to dress it up with blue decals. After seeing a blue one on the street in person and checking out more blue threads on here I decided blue was the one I wanted.. now my screen name doesn't match the truck..oh well...
hey just so you know - you can change your screen name - i think it's somewhere under your account settings - it takes a day or so to be approved, but it's easy enough....

Thanks. I probably will just trying to decide what to change it to:unsure:

Once the factory accepts the order the options/color generally cannot be changed.

I don’t know where you get that from. But technically, you can change your spec anytime before your build goes down Production line. However, you will risk losing your queue in line.

If you are in D, making change may result longer wait time before being scheduled (D1)

If you are in D1 or later stages, making change may result your order go back to D before moving any further.

Thanks. I probably will just trying to decide what to change it to:unsure:

BKNBLU...
But if I wind up with a Blue Redeye TRX (if they build a Redeye) I may have to steal it back!

Latest Discussions...

RAM-TRX Vendors

justboltons.com BwoodyPerformance.com Granger Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM OffRoadAlliance.com/ solisracinggroup.com Mark Dodge.com AirRyd.com Forced Induction Interchillers
Back